Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Great video.
This is my fave youtube video by a long way.
Its in my favourites and I have watched it over 200 times.
Before I go to play football with my team I watch it a few times to get me in the
right frame of mind and mood to go and kick some ass.
Some of the moments on that video are my all time best United moments.

-The battle with Vieira in the tunnel-the match was won there and then
-the winner against City-coming from 2-0 down-that run from midfield was awesome
-The goal against Leeds....
-The Haaland tackle-sorry if it offends but I agree with what he did.
-ALL those trophies he held aloft-he was the heart of our team.
-The header and performance against Juventus-pure class
-His incidents with Southgate, Shearer, Vieira etc-get in.....
Roy Keane is a legend and my hero and inspiration.
If no one gets any feeling from this video then they arent a true fan.

Thanks for the memories Roy 1993-2005.
Legend 16

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
spellbound said:
Im a real Keano fan but I dont agree with you about the Alf Inge Håland thing, Jazz. It doesnt matter what an a$$ho£€ the Norwegian was. But thats what Keano was, and no remorse.

Here's the U-tube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tf6mrA0-tA
hmm I knew it would offend some, my comment that is.
I phrased it a bit wrong tbh.
Its not that I agree with what he did, its just Im indifferent about the effect it had on Haaland. He deserved it in my eyes. Keane waited years to get his own back.
I dont like to advocate violence but Keane can do NO wrong and did no wrong in my eyes. He played hard to win, VERY HARD and thats why United had so much success because he drove the team on. He couldnt accept anything else but 100% commitment
I know most people think its shocking what he did and deep down I know its not right but when it comes to Roy Ill defend him till he cows come home and be as stubborn as him about it.
an eye for an eye...............

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im a massive roy keane fan loved it when he played with united he just brought something else to the game of this century keano you legend <FAIL TO PREPARE
PREPARE TO FAIL>

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jazz 16 said:
Great video.
This is my fave youtube video by a long way.
Its in my favourites and I have watched it over 200 times.
Before I go to play football with my team I watch it a few times to get me in the
right frame of mind and mood to go and kick some ass.
Some of the moments on that video are my all time best United moments.

-The battle with Vieira in the tunnel-the match was won there and then
-the winner against City-coming from 2-0 down-that run from midfield was awesome
-The goal against Leeds....
-The Haaland tackle-sorry if it offends but I agree with what he did.
-ALL those trophies he held aloft-he was the heart of our team.
-The header and performance against Juventus-pure class
-His incidents with Southgate, Shearer, Vieira etc-get in.....
Roy Keane is a legend and my hero and inspiration.
If no one gets any feeling from this video then they arent a true fan.

Thanks for the memories Roy 1993-2005.
Legend 16

agree with everything that you just said... even the attack on Haaland....

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I think Juventus 99 will be the match that will continue to stick in my mind for the rest of my life when I think of Keano.
He epitamises the true meaning of the word "Legend" which is thrown around way too much in recent times.
He was a great leader, a great fighter, and a magnificent footballer.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Brilliant video and i dont agree with the tackle keane made on Haaland but i do understand why he did i.. to mock a fellow profesional while they are injured is out off order and Keane got his revenge in his own way and that was to do it back to Haaland who didnt like it.

The highlight of the video was the tunnel at Highbury as like said above the game was won then i think Viera knew that he was a marked man as if i remember he didnt have a good game atall he made a good pass for a goal but he wasnt even a shadow of himself the big french :eek: ..... anyway great vid.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yesterday's match against city might have gone differently if united had a captain like cantona or keane. Take nothing away from giggs! Hes a fantastic captain, but i think that united has been successful in the past because they have always had aggressive captains who are willing to fight for the team.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I am not going to start yet another thread on Keano just for a small comment, so resurrecting this one:

Roy Keane on Sky today:

"I have let a lot of good players leave Sunderland, for whatever reason and its not open for discussion. If people like my decisions for the good of Sunderland fine; if they don;t - stuff them!"

Ah. great isn't it? A chip of the old block.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts