Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has there ever been such a famous labrador ? whenever the bearded one gets involved in any controversy that ol pooch gets marched round the block for the cameras --- walks out on irish squad --- walks his hound --- contract disputes at utd ---- walks his hound --- rumoured to have quit sunderland --- walks his hound . that mutt should have an agent and a deal with pedigree chum if you ask me .:p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
The part in Keano's book about all of the dogs he's had is phenomenal.

"Your dog doesn't give a **** if you're on the dole or the captain of Manchester United"

Or something like that. I'd go find my copy of it, but its at school.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Dunno if he still is, but he was, and probably still is, a really high person in the
Irish Foundation for Guide Dogs.

...everytime I hear of him an dhis dog, I think back to the camera shots outside
his house after Saipan, and him walking his dog.

I wish I had a dog! :(

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Keano! said:
Dunno if he still is, but he was, and probably still is, a really high person in the
Irish Foundation for Guide Dogs.

...everytime I hear of him an dhis dog, I think back to the camera shots outside
his house after Saipan, and him walking his dog.

I wish I had a dog! :(
yeah he still is a big part of it!

·
Registered
809 Posts
mags sing keano ***** his dog, old woman behind me at match screams "how the **** can you **** a bitch

edit: sorry about fogetting to block the swear word, i am badly asleep and my arm is killing. i know the excuses sound lame, but im sorry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts