Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with giggs getting on and will more than likely see his last season next year, this boy could be excellent. i agree we dont need to bring in lots of players but i feel if this lad can be got at in the summer it will be perfect and sir alex can make him a great player ... i know with he emergence of nani and park lately people will say it will be money not well spent but he is un-happy with life in the joke of a football club they call real madrid .. does anyone else feel he could give us good service and versatility :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
this should be in the transfers forum......anyway...no way we should buy him...nani is giggsy's replacement and that is it....

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thumb down on this... I rather use the money to get someone else.
Many of our youth should be given a chance to play in the first team.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I'd welcome him with open arms - in my humble opinion ...

This guy will be better than Nani ...

Faster and a better dribbler, stronger with a better shot ...

All round, just better !

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I agree Nani is Giggsy's replacement end of story, but if Madrid were letting him go cheap and we could fend off Chelsea he would be a fantastic investment as he can also play Left Back a bit of a black area for United with only Evra as the only natural left back !

·
Registered
15 Posts
if he cant get a game at a joke of a club that is real madrid wat right does the boy have to come a put on a legendary shirt here and be a replacement for giggs.hes second best to heinze at madrid who was second string here.clearly the guy cant cut it at world class clubs

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well thats not true is it considering heinze plays centre back at madrid in the last four - five months and he has been competing with players like robinho and robben for a spot at left wing not left back even though he is very capable playing there ... he's exactly what the modern game is about and would be a great signing especially if evra decides to go to juventus or inter

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hes a very good player, and will become a great player.

But I don't think we really need him, despite Nani really annoying me.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Seriously kicked ass for hercules against Sevilla just now.
Fast, strong, quick feet and put in several nice balls into the box. Impressive

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
The fascists will sell if somebody puts in a bid at the end of the season, I dont think we really need anymore wingers atm, but the fact that we lack a naturally left footed winger might leave the door open for another one once giggs retires.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts