Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is never to boo your own players :mad:

If you were their yesterday and boo'd Dimitar Barbatov, then you should be ashamed of yourselves and a disgrace :mad:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Completely agree, I was disgusted to hear some of our Fans boo Berbatov.

We don't want to be like the flash cockney cnuts who boo their team and players regularly.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeh, Dimitar had a decent game yesterday and should not have been boo'd, it really shouldn't be done its fans like Stoke fans that boo their own team and there manager, yesterday after there 1-0 defeat to Fulham they were saying that it was "Stupid Pulis's fault" its fickle fans like that that we do not need at MUFC!

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
That's one thing i hate about our supporters, they can be ****in harsh. Only talking about the minority of them, but some of them seem to have a very short memory.
Stay at home if you're willing to boo your own players, just don't go anywhere near them. FFS :rolleyes:

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Booing your own players is the worst thing a player can do, in certain situations its acceptable, say if Ronaldo turned around and said he didnt want to be here and was just waiting for the summer and a move to Madrid, I would boo.

But Berba? **** off, I love the fella, gifted.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Booing your own players is the worst thing a player can do, in certain situations its acceptable, say if Ronaldo turned around and said he didnt want to be here and was just waiting for the summer and a move to Madrid, I would boo.

But Berba? **** off, I love the fella, gifted.
*supporter :p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Very true, No man utd fan should boo a man utd player. They do alot of this in spain and it seems that alot of fans are booing they're own players here now too. Unacceptable

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Since I watched the match on telly, I couldn't make up which section on fans were booing Berba. I thought it was the Spurs fans.

But our fans booing our own players, shame really. :(

·
Manchester Is My Heaven!
40,932 Posts
i really dont like berbatov but i agree he is never going to proove what he can do with his own fans booing hm:(

·
Registered
238 Posts
bsides from been a lazy git why did some of our supporters boo him, dont tell me its over his pen OMG rio missed but we still addore him

1 - 20 of 63 Posts