Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The welsh-wizard has done so much for United over the past seasons and has written his name in the annals of United forever,He personally my fav player,and when he retires,he'll have a lot to look back on.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The_Red_Prince said:
The welsh-wizard has done so much for United over the past seasons and has written his name in the annals of United forever,He personally my fav player,and when he retires,he'll have a lot to look back on.

Giggs is a legend and that will never change. Just one of the many United players to have become a great with a great club. It is second nature to United fans to have legends come through because we have so many of them ......... I am sure Giggs will look back on his career with great pride. Smiling at the fact he achieved so much with
United ..... good thing he didn't go to City, he would have retired long ago :D

Just one of these natural winners in sport.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Giggs is a legend and that will never change. Just one of the many United players to have become a great with a great club. It is second nature to United fans to have legends come through because we have so many of them ......... I am sure Giggs will look back on his career with great pride. Smiling at the fact he achieved so much with
United ..... good thing he didn't go to City, he would have retired long ago :D

Just one of these natural winners in sport.
lol....or hit depression...;)

Giggs has been a great player and a loyal servant throughout his career.

I'll save the rest until he retires. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts