Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patrice Evra has been slammed for the tackle on Bacary Sagna that his dad claims "could have put his whole career in danger".

Bassirou Sagna says he still holds it against Manchester United defender Evra for a challenge on his son when Auxerre met Monaco in France two years ago.

Evra is expected to make his return from a calf injury next weekend when United travel to take on Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium and could square up against Sagna again.

Sagna's dad says he still "holds it against Evra" for the tackle that left his son with knee ligament damage.

He told the News of the World: "Bacari was playing for Auxerre at Monaco. It was a challenge that could have put his whole career in danger.

"I still hold it against Evra.

"My lad was carried off and Evra got a red card."

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Patrice Evra has been slammed for the tackle on Bacary Sagna that his dad claims "could have put his whole career in danger".

Bassirou Sagna says he still holds it against Manchester United defender Evra for a challenge on his son when Auxerre met Monaco in France two years ago.

Evra is expected to make his return from a calf injury next weekend when United travel to take on Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium and could square up against Sagna again.

Sagna's dad says he still "holds it against Evra" for the tackle that left his son with knee ligament damage.

He told the News of the World: "Bacari was playing for Auxerre at Monaco. It was a challenge that could have put his whole career in danger.

"I still hold it against Evra.

"My lad was carried off and Evra got a red card."
if that didnt happen Sagna probably wouldnt off been at Arsenal

so really it was a good thing for him

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
if that didnt happen Sagna probably wouldnt off been at Arsenal

so really it was a good thing for him
You can hardly say it was a good thing for his career :rolleyes:

Obviously Sagna holds some sort of resentment towards Evra. Most people would. Remember Keane on Haaland? Hopefully Evra will watch his back.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
You can hardly say it was a good thing for his career :rolleyes:

Obviously Sagna holds some sort of resentment towards Evra. Most people would. Remember Keane on Haaland? Hopefully Evra will watch his back.
lol i was being a bit sarchastic

i should of put the rolleyes smilie at the end

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
lol i was being a bit sarchastic

i should of put the rolleyes smilie at the end

lol you never forget the roll eyes so I assumed you had gone insane. Glad to see you are not.
:rolleyes: is your trademark std :p

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
hope sagna doesnt try any rubbish against evra this week in the match.But i doesnt look like sagna wwont do any overlapping runs on the wing.he'll be traumatized when he sees evra

1 - 12 of 12 Posts