Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Louis Saha has pulled out of the France squad for next week's friendly double-header against England and Mali.

The Manchester United striker had been picked along with nine other Premier League players in Raymond Domenech's 39-man party.

However, he has now withdrawn for an unspecified reason and will be replaced by Recreativo Huelva forward Florent Sinama-Pongolle.

Domenech will select an 'B' team to face Mali on Tuesday and France will then tackle England at Stade de France a day later.
I have a feeling that he did it to avoid any injuries as we're coming closer to run-in.. I think that he wants to give 100% for the club. If my assumptions are correct than we should appreciate that coz it is not easy to reject your national team in the eve of such an important tournament

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
marty davidson said:
What do ue meant by that?? Me think it's great!
He can avoid any injuries during the run-in as the end of the season approaches.
It's the most crucial time of the season now, do-or-die for United.
We can't afford to suffer anymore sort of injuries to our first-team players.
Currently, our squad only possessed of 3 strikers. One more down, left with 2.
And that spells trouble once again. ;)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
how the hell did he get into the french squad,he has hardly played all season i was under the impression the french had some quality strikers ,surely every one of those should be ahead of saha given his long going injury record.if a player cannot play a run of games for his club {at least 6} he should get nowhere near an international cap ,its a mockery in sport.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Bit suprised he pulled himself out. Maybe he's low on confidence. Hopefully he'll
begin to regain some sort of form in the next few months

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
sorry for this saha fans but he has to go lets see the back of him love him for his goals but the guy gets me pissed off he only shot on weds and he pulled a muscle fergie say thank u and goodbye in the summer

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Poor Saha...one of my fav players...i dont mind where, i just want to see him play!! He needs confidence and more match practice imo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts