Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United striker Louis Saha is likely to be out of action until "around November or December", according to his agent.

Ranko Stojic revealed the France forward has undergone a knee operation in America in a bid to repair an injury which contributed to his disappointing season last term.

Stojic told the Manchester Evening News: "Louis has had surgery in America and he won't be on the field now for a few months.

"I don't know when he will be able to start training again but he is looking at being back around November or December. But it is going to be a while."

United have already been tipped to bring in reinforcements up front ahead of next year's Premier League title defence and Saha's long-term absence will hasten their search.

"There is no question that he will be changing clubs. He's been unlucky and it is very important now that he gets back to 100%."

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
It's typical and a shame. It more than likely means he wont be sold either. I heard Trezeguet could now be in the frame as well. There have been so many names linked with us, Im excited to see who it will be.
At least Saha should be up and running by the new year so if any injuries come then he should be fresh and raring to go.

On a different point I heard Keano might have bagged Nugent which would be a great signing for him.

·
Registered
414 Posts
wont be out till nov now it seems. to be honest, im glad he finally gettin some treatment and gettin some respect, im a big believer in saha, if he manages to keep his niggles at bay with good training and gets himself a reliable warming up and down routine then im routin for him to have a great season. some people doubt his one on one finishin but will all come with time and confidence building, he's goin through a bad patch in his life obviously, lets get behind him and unite in propelling him to the heights he is capable of. theres only one united

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Well said Mullets. Yeah Im very happy those statements werent true. Hopefully he will get himself right this summer to be ready at the start of 07/08 season with a top notch attitude and supreme fitness.

·
Registered
24 Posts
nope...he'll be fit by the start of the season....this was clarified just moments ago....i wish he gets one more chance....on the bench though....we need one man upfront badly....lets hope we land someone like rvd....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think some of you are being extremely fickle and unfair on Louis Saha. He is not the type of player who deserves the treatment some so called UTD fans are giving him, to turn your backs so easily on someone who has given nothing but his all and actually done pretty well at the club (especially taking into account his injuries) is a bit of a disgrace IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts