Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
lol tribalfootball.com

Fergie released a statement on our website not to long ago about how much he loves saha and he wants him to stay

wont happen

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
we are getting no any new striker
so maybe if Saha is fit (hopefully) we will rotate him with Tevez Rooney and Manucho (hopefully get wp)

·
Registered
78 Posts
if this is true and pray God it is! its a superb bit of business for our balsa fella. personally i cant see why roma would pay so much.....maybe they were talking about the old italian lira!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I also heard Valencia has given a 8m pounds bid...I guess Campbell stays and a new striker will come in for sure and who ever it is will get the no 9 t-shirt.

I love saha but ffs stay fit!!!!!!!!! If your going to be injured always we might as well sell you...

Berba is no 9 in Spurs so I guess it would be good if he became ur no 9 too lol I also wouldn't mind Huntelaar or even some press are saying Villa since Saha is going in their direction and also Santa Cruz is apparently also on our list now too

& wouldn't manucho be so handy like vs newcastle? what is the situation with the work permitt??! Get it asap!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I like Saha too, but how many starts did he manage? 10? We can't live with that.

If only he had been fit over the last few years....

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
it would be lucky to get 2 million for the most injury prone player i have seen at utd in 35 years.when he,s fit he,s good but when his he fit even saha doesn,t seem to know .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.