Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Subject to a medical, knowing Louis he'll probably go and fail it. I just wondered if Manucho had got his work permit. I saw a couple of sites saying he had but I can't find it on SkySports or BBC.:confused:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Toffees boss David Moyes has agreed an undisclosed fee for the injury-plagued Frenchman, who has been offered a two-year contract with the option of a one-year extension.

The 30-year-old former Newcastle and Fulham forward will become Everton's third signing in a week following the captures of Lars Jacobsen and Segundo Castillo, providing he is passed fit by the Goodison Park club's medical staff.

Saha, whose spell at Old Trafford was beset by injuries, has 18 international caps and scored 42 goals during his United career.

teamtalk.com

·
Registered
125 Posts
if he passes his medical aye itll be gud for him he was alrite but hell hardly be missed will he? maybe now we can crank up the heat on spurs

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I don't want him 2 go tbh. I know he's a cripple but I remember his form in the early parts of 06/07 where he was amazing.

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Now Fergie has to buy a striker.. I thought he wudda used Sahahahaha is backup to Rooney/Tevez... Fergie must buy a striker.. I prefer Huntelaar, but looks like its gnna be Berba-off

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
They've got a few strikers now don't they? Yakubu, Anichebe, Vaughn, Obinna, Lukas Jutkiewicz, Kieran Agard, Jose Baxter & Saha.

That's a mouthful. Although with Saha pending a medical anything could happen. He could injure himself during the medical. :eek:

Nah, just kidding. I love the guy. In a purely platonic way. :)

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Everton have agreed to sign Louis Saha, subject to the Manchester United striker passing a medical.

United have accepted an undisclosed fee for the injury-prone striker, who moved to Old Trafford from Fulham in 2004.

Saha has agreed a two-year contract at Goodison Park, with the option of a further 12 months.

He must now pass a medical to become David Moyes' third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Lars Jacobsen and Segundo Castillo.

The France international has scored 42 goals in 124 appearances for United since his £12.8million switch from Fulham.

However, his time with the Red Devils has been beset by injury problems and he has not figured for the champions this season.

His last appearance for United came in March against Bolton and he started only six games in the Premier League last term.

Saha's imminent exit is likely to intensify United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's search to bring in a new striker before the transfer window closes.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
Good luck Saha :)
so Manucho will take his number ?
I think letting Saha go means Berbatov is coming. He'll take no 9 as well.

Good or bad...you decide but Dimi will be a United player before transfer deadline, at least thats what I think.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Good-bye Louis. Its a great shame, you never reached the heights you could have due to your injury plague. I really like him, and i'm sorry to see him leave.

Best of luck to him. :(

We really must get Berbatov and fast..or someone.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts