Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
spellbound said:
I think letting Saha go means Berbatov is coming. He'll take no 9 as well.

Good or bad...you decide but Dimi will be a United player before transfer deadline, at least thats what I think.
nope 2 days left
i can't see us bang a 30million deal before 30 minutes of the transfer deadline as we did with Rooney

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Banana-rama said:
Abo what is the meaning of that comment about Zuco below your message, has he left the forum????
so what
he was one of the greatest members that i will never forget (don't you know he left:eek: )

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
nope 2 days left
i can't see us bang a 30million deal before 30 minutes of the transfer deadline as we did with Rooney
"Tottenham Hotspur have reached a verbal agreement with Manchester United to sell Dimitar Berbatov when they complete the signing of Roman Pavlyuchenko. The Russia forward is expected to arrive in London today for a medical after Tottenham agreed a fee of about £12.5 million with Spartak Moscow. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/tottenham/article4630065.ece

If this is true...we're having a lots of bang for our 30 million quid. :D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
no way....the source ??? i can't believe it - so it seems fergie wasn't telling the truth when saying that saha's future is with the club...so disappointed ! a great player ! as i said - when fit and on fire - second to none in the prem....he makes scoring look so easy

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
CROoney said:
no way....the source ??? i can't believe it - so it seems fergie wasn't telling the truth when saying that saha's future is with the club...so disappointed ! a great player ! as i said - when fit and on fire - second to none in the prem....he makes scoring look so easy
SSN. Manutd.com etc etc

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I loved Saha when he played...he scored on his debut/my birthday! I loved him ever since lol He is even featured in my hotmail password and stuff lol I guess i got to change it now :( Even my scouse mates say he just oozes class when he plays.

All the best for the future mate...I hope you can stay injury free and kick ass!

I hope this leaves the no 9 t-shirt for Berba since he wears it at Spurs...I think Gill and Fergie would not of sold Saha if they did not have someone already in deep negotiations...I think after the Super Cup he will be revealed and I believe strongly we are going to get someone.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Will be well sad when he goes but it is the best thing for united and saha, he to injury prone and won't get much opportunities to play with teve manucho rooney and berba (hopefully) coming. :( :)

21 - 40 of 121 Posts