Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at his figures in keeping balls in the air games and it is clear to see the man is a games playing charlatan who uses nefarious means to obtain high scores :mad:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
You have to slow down your pc or something or other, not too sure tbh.

Also, that 'Trivial' game is completely flawed, you can just use google to get as high as score as you want :rolleyes:

·
Registered
675 Posts
manchestermurph and cantonastiffcollar are also shifty. how is it possible manchestermurph has the alltime high score on over 5 games !! coincidence ? i don't think so. slow comp = slow flash = a lot easier game.

it needs looking into i think.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Forever_United said:
manchestermurph and cantonastiffcollar are also shifty. how is it possible manchestermurph has the alltime high score on over 5 games !! coincidence ? i don't think so. slow comp = slow flash = a lot easier game.

it needs looking into i think.
Yeah. Manutdtalk.com should require the download of a system spec checker upon registration and if your PC is too slow your IP should be banned.

That will solve the problem.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cappy said:
how do people get so twisted off about arcade games on a forum site...lol
we brits have an inbuilt sense of fair play and doing the right thing . we do not wish for the win at all costs american mentality to infect our fine site and find certain members lower than a rattlesnakes belly in a cart track at the bottom of the marianas trench .

shame on the gaming cheats damn them to huggery :eek:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I'm sorry Sir Haggler, what was I thinking, we should ban Sal from the site...do you think he would let us borrow his ban stick to do it? :)

And I'm not quite sure I buy that whole Brits encourage fair play, I mean afterall, Steven Gerrard is English ;)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
i beat abo in something, my first time playing it as well...the one where you keep the tennis ball from hitting the ground

1 - 11 of 11 Posts