Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everton manager David Moyes has been hit by a new setback in his attacking options following the news that Louis Saha has been ruled out for up to another five weeks.

The French forward has been sidelined with a hamstring problem since the end of November and a second scan on the injury has revealed further damage.

Moyes is already without strikers Ayegbeni Yakubu, James Vaughan and Victor Anichebe and Saha's extended absence will come as a major setback.

The Scot told the club's official website: "Louis has been re-scanned and he will be out for another four to five weeks."

Meanwhile, Moyes is hopeful Everton can record a positive result at Macclesfield in the FA Cup on Saturday.

"We want to do well in the FA Cup," he added. "It's been a long time since we had a run in it and hopefully this will be the year when we change that."

Source sky sports news

I just hope we got some cash and not money dependent on apperences and goals !!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Well that's why Sir Alex let him go in the first place. I realy feel bad for the lad. He was such a great player at Fulham. Unfortunately for him his organism can't stand anymore such efort. Maybe he should a much softer league, spanish...french..italian...other than English and Scottish

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
We should loan Manucho to Everton on the stipulation he gets a fair bit of playing time.

Also I've heard Moyes is after David Suazo. He's good. As is Obinna if Inter would let him leave.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
David Suazo is a cracking player ripped our defence apart when we played Inter in a friendly a few years back. Scored a brace I think not too sure though might of only been one but I know he had a decent game.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Poor louis, thing is on his day fit and raring to go he is a top top striker one of the best but he allways gets injured :(

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I've said this a lot, but it's so disappointing that he was so injury prone because he's an absolutely quality player when fit.

He's done well for Everton, and he's been a good signing for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts