Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Tennis ?? What a load of balls, it's just a racket. They should all be in court for all their backhanders. :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Tennis ?? What a load of balls, it's just a racket. They should all be in court for all their backhanders. :D
lol

One of the most physically demanding sports in the world which takes amazing ability to reach the top and years of hard work and practice.....
The number 1 in the world at tennis, Roger Federer is one of the greatest sports men the planet as has ever seen........
This year Federer emulated, what seemed like an impossible feat, Bjorn Borgs record of winning five wimbledon grandslam titles....

Tennis...a sport of kings.....a sport of champions........

S

·
0 Posts
It's ok, anything with balls and boys in the same sentence is bound to interest K4 Even more so if the words are together :eek: ....

... and when he hears "15- love" he thinks they are shouting their ages out. ...but he gets really excited when he hears the words " new balls please"...he thinks he's in with a chance. :p

I'm not even going to go into what he thinks a "Grand Slam" is, except to say he's going to be VERY disappointed. :D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Federer won the previous 2 exhibition matches, if i recall correctly...
Good for Sampras though. Still showing he has it in him.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
It's ok, anything with balls and boys in the same sentence is bound to interest K4 Even more so if the words are together :eek: ....

... and when he hears "15- love" he thinks they are shouting their ages out. ...but he gets really excited when he hears the words " new balls please"...he thinks he's in with a chance. :p

I'm not even going to go into what he thinks a "Grand Slam" is, except to say he's going to be VERY disappointed. :D

Easy Tiger.........lmao....;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SALFORD RED said:

I'm not even going to go into what he thinks a "Grand Slam" is, except to say he's going to be VERY disappointed.

:D Lol. Sry Bert but Sal may have a point :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts