Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the poster above you.
Seen this on a few forums and can be quite funny. ( if it's been done already can a mod delete thread ).
Comment on the last person to post, it can be nice, nasty, funny, one word or a whole paragraph. But remember ...KARMA.;)
No quoting anyone, No answering a post 3 or 4 up, No coversations about what someone has said.
Just comment on the person above you.......GO.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Salford Red is old(ish) man but so what.....

He make me laugh, entertains me and he is nice to me....

And he teach me lots of things to do with United so I say he is lovely man :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
<Wow, How did I end up lucky enough to post about Carly?! *grins evily*>

Brat, naggish, "typical woman", blonde! Hehe.

Nah... Carly is Carly. I don't think there's an accurate way to describe her. She has so many unique traits that it would be ridiculous to try categorize her. I've never met anyone that was so willing to help their fellow man. She has a big heart - both for United and all the unfortunate people that have not realized the greatness of all who wear the red. I'm glad to be able to call her "friend" (because I've seen her wrath! You have my condolences if you're on her bad side!)

Esti frumoasa Carly

<Edit>
P.s. Carly likes girls

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^Another Irishman, seems ok. But obviously can't read or follow simple instructions ( no quoting lol ), will struggle later in life. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Seems like a very generous man, who has already invited me over to an FC United match or even to OT. So next time Im in Manchester Ill be giving this good man a call and meeting for a few jars and a game. Sound as SR. Despite living under a tree you DO know your football.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
jazz16, he a good dude, likes to stir up the shit and wont back down for noone, but thats ok, he's from the motherland and hes young there hope after all, lol just joking brother ! united always!

·
Registered
178 Posts
he hails from the land of hurricane, looks like a demon from underworld, loves becks but never touched a footy..

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
he is born in manchester, he lives in manchester, he'll die in manchester and he's 501 darts champion!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
He is breaking into the first team - he has plenty posts so he is good member of
the forum !!!

I think sometimes he gets a bit angry, lol.....and he make some angry comment
but he is nice about this afterwards - this is because he love United like all
of us - so we forgive him some times if he have outburst :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^Is someone who is usually happy and cheerfull, has some very good opinions on many things but also likes to listen to others views and learn more.
A good laugh in the shout box and a valued poster on all forums.
Likes young boys but prefers older men, But she charges to much. LOL.

Oh and forgot...she is also interested in girls LMAO.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
at 49 i think he might be having a mid life crisis, he stays up to all hours looking at dirty women, and he's a bad influence on all us younger, not as wise members of the forum

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Well, he's not the oldest member, not is he the wisest... but he likes to stay up to all hours looking at dirty women as well, which is A-ok in my book. ;)

Always fun talking in the shout box. I think he might have a wee bit of pride in his home city and our beloved United. Just a guess though...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
he's a young american with too much time on his hands, he's the champ of nearly every game on the forum and he likes counting to 1000 and beyond, but he's also very bright coz even tho he lives on the other side of the world he loves man utd

p.s. go for it salfordred

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
He is a really funny guy - he make me laugh - especially with his 'caption competition' entry, lol.....In fact he seems an all round nice boy who rarely seem to get mad with people - even annoying Romanian girls who try very hard to get him wound up........nice boy AC is, very nice...x

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
love the avatar, is it really you honeypie?

Has come a long way in a short time - did I really say that?

Deals it as she finds it, a good lass

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
George seems to be a natural at posting the most confusing replies, not following the rules in certain forum games, and posting duplicate threads... but somehow we still love him. Hahaha

1 - 20 of 292 Posts