Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in some youtube videos i read this comment and i thought it would be a great move if we achieve that :

UNITED SUPPORTERS We are trying to get the song 'We'll never die' sung pre-match with scarves aloft like it was at the city match. We need help to do this. This would make sure the atmosphere at Old Trafford is loud again. If you want to help re-post this comment on every United YouTube video you watch and help spread the message about our 'Scarves for United' campaign.

i hope someday old trafford have the best atmosphere in the world!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
-zuco- said:
Yeah Benfica have good fans :rolleyes: :D
goodd one!

ya stadium of light is pretty good, when old trafford is up for a european night tho there is no better!
and ya iv seen those comments too! think its a very good idea!
more importantly people should go on forums like this and learn the basic chants! viva ronaldo is a very good one cos any1 can pick it up!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Dont you mean the song Red Flag?
Anything that can make a difference to the atmosphere has to be tried out.
The more ideas the better. I have seen this been written on a lot of Youtube
vids. I hope it ends up happening as its a great song and will get the crowd going.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imo, i do believe that the main problem lies on the ticket prices. what i mean and i dont want to be offensive(if anybody disagree with that i will delete it) is that because of the high prices the "mass" cant afford them in result only old men and women attend united home matches. and they have no interesting of cheering united up and make noise and atmosphere. thats why the last years we see a fantastic away atmosphere by 3-4000 ppl rather than by 76000 in OT! but there are also chinise ppl (no offence too) who come to OT just to take some pictures! i come from greece and i know every single united song and when i can sing i do it! i never took any photos during the mats or videos!!!

but we should (we=the true fans) disquss that issue because FANS CAN WIN A GAME! thats for sure! did u see what happened to instabul? chelski lost the game because of fener's fans!

PS : there's also a thread in this forum about what i typed now but i would like not to move it :)

thx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts