Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After publishing that American president George W. Bush, vice-president Dick Cheney and democratic senator Barack Obama were "long cousins", New York Post found out that Bush is related to romanian "ruler" Vlad Tepes.

Tepes, known also as Dracula,was a cruel ruler at Transilvania, and story about his methods of punishing other conquerors and romanian traittors inspired a novel about Count Dracula . He used to stick on the plot people who were suspected of treason and put them around his castle to be seen by others and to send them a message what happened with traittors. It was often that he would kill just to send a fear note to his "employees" According to a certain text that was published in Germany, just after his death in 1476, he gathered homeless people at his castle, fed them and burned them later on accusing them of food theft.

It is an interesting fact that there is some resemblance in tortureing tehniques that were used on terrosits at Abu Ghraib prison and Guantanamo prison at Cuba with Dracula's methods .
Most of Bush's ancestors came to U.S. at the times of colonisation , and he is being linked to some earlier presidents along with other popular Americans such are Madonna, Brad Pitt, Marilyn Monroe ( shame that poor Marilyn Manson is not related, he would have been soooo proud )

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bush is an asshole ill tell you that.

i just remembered a good story about him.

a couple of weeks ago we were studying american goverment and that and one of my classmates asked the teacher if bush was smart.the teacher then stoped what we were doing and gave a ten minute talk on how dumb bush is.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Teveth_32 said:
Bush is an asshole ill tell you that.

i just remembered a good story about him.

a couple of weeks ago we were studying american goverment and that and one of my classmates asked the teacher if bush was smart.the teacher then stoped what we were doing and gave a ten minute talk on how dumb bush is.
...your teacher must be Al Gore:p

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
OMG so Bush is related to Vald Tepes, lmao.

Making him Romanian !!!

You can't blame that one on us surely :( :confused:
So Bush will blame all the problems we're having on Romania! Just what we need, another enemy. Carly, if you can make him disappear, all will be forgiven! :p

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Grif SA said:
So Bush will blame all the problems we're having on Romania! Just what we need, another enemy. Carly, if you can make him disappear, all will be forgiven! :p
I will do my best for you.....

We have the Romany Gypsies and they can do some weird shit on George and maybe he disappears yippee !!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Bush has been linked to practically every known famous killer or psycho in his term.

Unfortunately, I feel none of them are true except his dad, unless you try to go back to the "well, if God only created Adam and Eve then we're all related" argument - in which case we're all also guilty of incest. Ew.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts