Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D LMAO Can't believe there's not a thread on this already!!!! :eek:

What a legend. I'm sure it will be a youtube classic!

He could do with a few lessons in disguise from Diego ;)

Somebody get the vid up!

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
lol. Why did O'Shea run to celebrate with him? Surely he knew it wouldn't stand!
i think it was trying to con the ref :p it worked for those pesky argies lol

classic goal though i wonder what went through his head when he jumped perhaps

"im only 5ft8 what shall i do....... a fudge it"

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
It was a great punch into the goal to be fair to him. Id say he did it out of
frustration or instinct. Not sure which, but sure as Fergie says 'These things
happen'
Only bad thing is that he is suspended for the CL match against Villareal.
Its fine trying to defend him cos he is Scholesy and I sort of am, but he still
deserved to go. It was stupid.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you look at where theball would have gone should he have not handballed it, you will become annoyed. I them to wanted to win this.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He really should try and get in a volleyball team, but tbf it was a good finish with a hand, ust do it alot in training or something. VERY funny though.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Kyle1982 said:
If you look at where theball would have gone should he have not handballed it, you will become annoyed. I them to wanted to win this.
Good point Kyle. There were at least 2 or 3 shirts at the back post with
another few around the area. If he had left it, we could have had a chance :rolleyes:

·
Registered
846 Posts
16-Keano-16 said:
Did you see Fergies face when the interviewer said he would be banned for the champions league. His face just dropped
I cant believe Fergie didnt know already :confused: but yeah his face did drop.

I know i'm going to have a nightmare about all this tonight :eek:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
why does everyone find it funny whren scholes does it and cries when maradonna did it , i spotted it straight away and thought you tw#t thats a ban

·
Registered
846 Posts
stretty said:
why does everyone find it funny whren scholes does it and cries when maradonna did it , i spotted it straight away and thought you tw#t thats a ban
Yay finally someone thinking on the same lines as me :)

i still cant believe he did it :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sheer stupidity that Paul Scholes is unfortunately prone to even though he is such a talent. Absolutely pointless and while some may find it amusing, it may and probably will, stretch us in Opening CL games with an already depleted squad.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
stretty said:
cmon!! did u not laugh a little??

not even at big joh o'shea, who was stood 2 feet away celebrating it as if scholesy had grown another foot and smashed it in with a bullet header?!??

i did.:p

saying that i wasn't amused we got beat.embarassing tbh.:mad:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Yeah it's well funny, one of our so called most experienced players has just ruled himself out of the first Champions League games because he just slapped the ball into the net in the Super Cup Final, lets all praise him just because he's United legend.

Honestly some people do my head in, he's pathetic. Instead of influecing the game we know he can he decides to do that ... possibly because he's a little over the hill, i'll tell you all the truth, we were out played in every depratment other than Tevez we looked like muppets in every posotion and im quite ashamed at the way we played, awful performance and even worse attitude.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts