Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I love Scholesy.....:)

But I'd have to disagree with Sir Bobby.......

Rooney, Giggs and Gazza also epitomise the spirit of Manchester United in my humble opinion.....:)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeah,rmb' the foul on Xabi Alonso,in which he attempted to punch the Scouser last season. He was sent off immediately , & Fergie was absolutely furious...........

I'd say he was more furious about the Scholes technique.......;)

It resmbled something you'd see on strictly come dancing.....:D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Yeah,agreed. But who dares 2 rebuke him when he's the Greatest Manchester United Player of all time? Giggsy may overtake him in total club appearances,but his goals r still far away Sir Bobby's......tho Wazza may overtake this record in 'bout 10 years time(provided he stays 4 dat long). Sir Bobby's also holds the record of all-time record goal-scorer in both Manchester United & England.:)
I am not disputing Sir Bobby's footballing ability mate.........

But even the greatest of sports people can sometimes be wrong in their opinions..

Just because they play sport fantastically well, it doesn't mean they are right about everything they say......;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
And how do you know your right in your opinion?

You can't just say his opinions wrong just cause you dont agree.
I didn't say that either......:rolleyes:

I said I don't agree with Sir Bobby's opinion.....

and I said just because someone was a fantastic player, it does not mean they are right in everythiong they say about there sport...;)

p.s I was responding to another members post, you also took my post out of context......:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts