Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Skysports.com

Bernd Schuster believes Real Madrid could sign Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo 'in a couple of years'.

Ronaldo has been in sensational form for United this season and took his tally to 36 goals for the campaign when opening the scoring against Roma in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League quarter-final on Tuesday night.

He has long been a target for Spanish champions Real and coach Schuster admitted last summer to dreaming of signing the Portugal international.

Schuster would relish the opportunity to see Ronaldo in a white shirt for Real and feels it will happen at some point in the player's career.

But Schuster also acknowledged that there is little prospect of an imminent deal for the 23-year-old, at least until he wins the Champions League with United.

Realistic

"The best thing in this sort of situation is to be realistic," Schuster told AS.

"Cristiano Ronaldo right now is a 10 out of 10, the best in the world, but I don't see Manchester United as being in the business of selling.

"In the short term I can not see it being feasible, but I say that, in a couple of years, I think he may wear the white shirt at the Bernabeu.

"He is the star at Old Trafford and, until he wins a Champions League and some more Premier League titles, they are not going to allow him to escape.

"For me, Cristiano Ronaldo has already overtaken Kaka after the Brazilian's slump in Milan this season.

"Some day, he will be with us."

stupid real madrid.......CR7 will be United legend.......CR7 "Devils" for Life........
after Gabriel Heinze, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, David Beckham............CR7 no way
RMadrid......

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
**** off schuster ! he wont be the manager in the next couple of seasons let alone be buying the the worlds best player :s what a joke haha

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
can someone wake him up? he's obviously dreaming. and in 2 seasons time he will be saying, i want to get ronaldo and nani.

problem is, can he even remain in the real madrid hotseat for next season? :p

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Drew9 said:
**** off schuster ! he wont be the manager in the next couple of seasons let alone be buying the the worlds best player :s what a joke haha
well said he aint going anywhere not for a long time yet

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
he is obviously having good dreams at night....or else how will he get this far- fetched idea on his head?????? anyway...that is possible in only his dreams...atleast he wont leave us in a "couple of years" im sure....unless he has a fall out with SAF...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Ronaldo ain't gonna leave until he realy put's a stamp on the United history...and that's gonna be for 3 or 4 more years...at least...:)..i hope...the thing is...the atraction of fame and money at Real Madrid is realy realy tempting for some...but..i realy don't understand..at United...he already has it..why would he leave?
I just hope he stays with us as long as possible...for me...another 6 years...to make it 10..at least...so Ronaldo..don't be fooled by Real Madrid it's just a miraje...look at Beckham. He left for money and ended only winning money from publicity...as a sportsman..he didn't have the same perfromance as he did at us...what am i sayng..he didn't do s**t there...he won a championship in his last year there...and with a lot of luck...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ManUtd08 said:
**** off no way ronaldo is stayin wid us!!!!!! manutd4ever
If I'm you, I'd better get rid of that right now! Quick, the mods are watching...don't let them catch you posting away the f-word. Or else you'll be

Z

·
0 Posts
Drew9 said:
First warning for swearing!

·
Registered
488 Posts
April's Fool over dude... Wake up from your dream... MAke sure you are at Real after a few seasonsss... Can't even keep your job, let alone signing a player of Class... Jealous man sucking on sour grapes...

·
Registered
20 Posts
the real madrid manager is a fool. whats wrong with these spanish donkeys, all they do is try to unsettle players and teams with there stupid comments.
there should be a ban on this kind of talk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.