Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know roman abramovich isnt scared to get rid of a manager he has got rid of all three of his ex managers in a bad way .

So with this fact im throwing my money on Scolari going before the seasons out aswell !!

Out of the carling cup struggling at home and had a hard time in europe .

And judging by reports he seems to losing the dressing room a little aswell.

So what do you think is Scolari in danger ?

·
Registered
125 Posts
f**k him good enough for roman wotshisname had a winner in mourinho and got rid of him lol theres only team in the world MUFC and i think hes starting to realise it so it wont be long before he upsticks and goes himself

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
red dave said:
We know roman abramovich isnt scared to get rid of a manager he has got rid of all three of his ex managers in a bad way .

So with this fact im throwing my money on Scolari going before the seasons out aswell !!

Out of the carling cup struggling at home and had a hard time in europe .

And judging by reports he seems to losing the dressing room a little aswell.

So what do you think is Scolari in danger ?
he'll def got but not before the end of the season. romans stupid but he aint that stupid. if that was the case he would of sacked grant. i think they should of kept grant, dude was a good manager

·
23,699 Posts
red dave is hell of a quick thinking and enthusiastic thread starter here. His enthusiasm in/for the forum is most refreshing. Cheers!

I believe Abramovich will just keep quiet until end of the season before assessing him. Besides, as long as Chelsea is still challenging for the EPL and CL, no reason to fix things if it ain't broke... yet.

Still, at least one of the two aforementioned would be the minimum requirement for the frustrated tycoon after being second best time and again. And that could spell troubles for Scholari.

Not for now though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Clarky101 said:
he'll def got but not before the end of the season. romans stupid but he aint that stupid. if that was the case he would of sacked grant. i think they should of kept grant, dude was a good manager
Grant did a remarkable job, ok he didnt win anything, but with mourinho leaving, and grant taking his post did well to get them second, in the cl final. Its all about name tags in football, and i never thought scolari was a good manager, i mean come on what has he done before brazil nothing. Brazil dont even need a manger.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Everything can happen at chelsea. I won't be surprised if scolari is shown the door, but that will not happen this season

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah I doubt it will happen, the only man I can think of that could replace him is Roberto Mancini or maybe Bernd Schuster, They need to start sticking to a manager, he hasn't a bad start, a couple of points off the pace in the league, through the 2nd round of CL. He should be safe.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think he'll be safe until the summer at the very least.

They should really start giving their managers time, but as long as they keep doing it, who are we to care? :p

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I have always said this.. Chelsea wont win the league under Big Phil, or the Champions league for that matter, their home form is crap and people think they are strong, there not strong.... they simply have gone backwards under this manager and i love it!
Teams are getting at them, they concide more this year and Deco is a Joke!
Big phil will last the season, but Chelsea's managers job next year will be even tougher with the Drog on the way out, Ballack and Lamps not getting any younger either!

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Scolari will be sacked but not before the seasons out, and it's more likely if the current trend continues at the Bridge.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
im undecided on this one, surely if scolari gets the sack he would be due about 15m, abramovich has lost a reputed 50m in the last few months alone and i dont think he would want to be forking out a massive settlement to get rid of yet another manager.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
i reckon scolari will last the season...but he's not a mourinho is he?...he doesn't seem to know what he's doing,he makes weird subs that make no sense,and yeah he's not lost many games,but bearing in mind that the bridge was a fortress,and they had a huge unbeaten record..its all changed....they can't win at home...and look how abramovich was with the last few managers..he wont be there this time next year..... bet he's wishing he'd given the special one his demands now.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The special one I hate that why is he so special ?

A self proclaimed title it means as much as my

VOICE OF A GENERATION !!!!

title

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
red dave said:
The special one I hate that why is he so special ?

A self proclaimed title it means as much as my

VOICE OF A GENERATION !!!!

title

The special one....... hmm .. well he's got to be cause he said he is.....:p

can't stand the things he comes out with,,... but i would bet Abramovich is sorry he got rid of him now though.:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
certain managers are great for certain clubs and great in certain leagues....big phil is undoubtedly a great manager, his achievements can beat virtually any other manager, but maybe he just isn't suited to the premier league. from a neutral point of view their matches are better to watch now as you don't know what your going to get and your usally seeing a few goals for either side, can't see the finishing above us or winning the CL.bet they wish they kept avram grant now

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Like any other foreign manager, he needs time. The English Premier Div is the fastest and hardest in the world. OK, we have the "big 4" but the other teams are also very capable of being big in any other league in the world.

He does not become a bad manager overnight, just like Keane. But are Chelski prepared to give him the time he needs, at least another full season. It also goes to prove something else, you cannot simply buy success; it has to be earned.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts