Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I have always said this.. Chelsea wont win the league under Big Phil, or the Champions league for that matter, their home form is crap and people think they are strong, there not strong.... they simply have gone backwards under this manager and i love it!
Teams are getting at them, they concide more this year and Deco is a Joke!
Big phil will last the season, but Chelsea's managers job next year will be even tougher with the Drog on the way out, Ballack and Lamps not getting any younger either!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
marty davidson said:
How is he walking on eggs shell's he is joined top of table with liverpool and into the next round of the champions league. And look at Chelsea away form is the best in the league. Yes they are dropping points it home but look at some of the games they have played at home Liverpool, Man United, Tottenham.

Marty my pet dog would know that Chelsea are a joke, the last 4 years i was really worried about them but this year i aint one bit worried. You seem to big them up the whole time, Cheslsea wont win nowt this year....... FACT!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.