Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
i reckon scolari will last the season...but he's not a mourinho is he?...he doesn't seem to know what he's doing,he makes weird subs that make no sense,and yeah he's not lost many games,but bearing in mind that the bridge was a fortress,and they had a huge unbeaten record..its all changed....they can't win at home...and look how abramovich was with the last few managers..he wont be there this time next year..... bet he's wishing he'd given the special one his demands now.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
red dave said:
The special one I hate that why is he so special ?

A self proclaimed title it means as much as my

VOICE OF A GENERATION !!!!

title

The special one....... hmm .. well he's got to be cause he said he is.....:p

can't stand the things he comes out with,,... but i would bet Abramovich is sorry he got rid of him now though.:D

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
i think it comes down to self belief,and at the moment they dont seem to have much..but saying that 2nd in the league,with a huge gd..if they get back to play the way they can,then i think it'll just be us and them again.i think the pool will fluff it again..aresenal i dont think will be near the top two.but we can't just write chelsea off,i reckon they will be our main contenders.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
spellbound said:
I think Roman plays too much football manager crap on his computer thinking its the same as real time football. Best moment must have been to see his crap team play in Moscow and being let down by the team captain.

Pity someone ruined that moment...when Terry could have been a true United legend.

spelly...personally i don't think they played crap in Moscow.... how can you say that when they took us all the way to pens...theres definately a huge problem there this season..and we are going to punish them on sunday...but come on...they pushed us all the way last season..dont underestimate them...:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.