Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know roman abramovich isnt scared to get rid of a manager he has got rid of all three of his ex managers in a bad way .

So with this fact im throwing my money on Scolari going before the seasons out aswell !!

Out of the carling cup struggling at home and had a hard time in europe .

And judging by reports he seems to losing the dressing room a little aswell.

So what do you think is Scolari in danger ?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ive brought this thread back to life as I believe he may be sacked or may walk within the next few weeks.

The media are starting to round on him and results have been really poor by Chelsea's standards .

There is also talk of comunication problems within the dressing room .

I just dont think he knows how to get the best out of Drogba and in my opinion Lampard and Drogba are the key to any glory for Chelsea .

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
He is going and as I started the thread I again seem to be the all knowing eye of world football.

Its simple really Scolari has managed in south america totally different ball game to Europe different standard more pressure and more money which in turn means more over inflated egos.

Scolari has a impossible job keeping that team of ego's happy Drogba,Deco,Ballack,Anelka,Alex and Carvalho are so far up there own arses its untrue.

Try and keep them happy no chance and blame shouldnt really be on Scolari's shoulders it should be layed on Abramovich who has encouraged players to sign ahead of his managers wishes.

Scolari won the world cup but with a team that didnt need a manager . He did well with Portugal but again look around world football alot of the top players are from Portugal .

Its simple Scolari has never managed with such pressure and he cant handle it . I think in a earlier post I predicted he'd be gone in the new year . I stand by that I give him 2 weeks tops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.