Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Nah guys, i couldn't live through too many of them late winning 1-0 wins, i'd have no hair left.

We need to kill off thems like we did last year. We have the abilty so why not use it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
So no team put ten men behind the ball lat year? Thats bull.

We are creating chances like someone said, all the pundits say after the game that we could have won 3 or 4 nil.
Ronaldo could have shoot a few times yeaterday but choose to pass.
The big wins are coming IMO.
Look at our attacking line up, the best i the prem.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
not saying they didn't but this season more than most they are and you cant deny that almost every match it happens that didn't happen last season name one team outside of the top 4 who came at us and attacked us this season outside of hull and wigan(stoke at home too and that's why we hammered them)

IMO that's because this season things haven't gone his way when he takes shots 9 outta 10 of them would have went in last season he had two perfectly gaoals rulled out against Chelsea its just not happening for the lad this season and i think its affecting his confidence

the bit in bold i said would happen after the Chelsea match and it didn't :( hopefully your right though but id still take all 1-0 wins from here to may
Are problem is our Midfield Canto, as Richie said in that very good post.
Look teams have been putting men behind the ball against us for years, what i'm trying to say is the opposition aint the problem our Midfield simple aint creative enough, would Barca not score against teams like Stoke and Bolton.. they would because they can create chances.

We Need our midfield to buck up!!!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
So if you stick the Stoke team in La Liga they have good chance of winning it, thats what your saying.

The Barca Midfield wouldn't even let Stoke have the ball, they would play piggy in the middle with them, pass their way out of trouble.

Canto i don't believe you serious here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts