Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah its a superstition I only wear last season's home top on matchdays, because they always lose or draw when I wear the new home shirt lmao

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i have every red shirt since 1992. One's before that i gave to a kid who supported united and never had a kit bought for him. they were bout 3 seasons old

other memorable kits include

united home 94 - the one with the ground printed on the shirt, I SIT THERE!!!!!

United away 96 - legend names printed on shirt

United home 94 - black viewcam, best away ever

United home 99 - zippy shirt with retro cantona-esq collar. one of my favourite home shirt of all time

United away 91 - blue ziggy zag adidas. very retro now if looking slightly like a city shirt

United away 93 - yellow/green. going back to our roots

Wear all my old shirts but wear current home/away on matchdays

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have every United home kit from about the last 10 years or more. I wear the current one regularly and occasionally last seasons. I would wear the 99 shirt etc. but I've grown out of it by now just a bit, I was 9 at the time ;)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Ando2008 said:
Yeah its a superstition I only wear last season's home top on matchdays, because they always lose or draw when I wear the new home shirt lmao
Wear last seasons shirt tomorrow for goodness sake!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I wear this season's red when I play football for my team and this season's
black when I train, but for matches I always wear last season's home kit.
The nicest ever home kit imo, and easily the sweetest badge going.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I'm currently wearing this season's Champions League Home kit with Scholes 18 on the back.

When he put us through against Barca you could not have forcibly removed that shirt from me. :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I've been wearing this seasons black shirt since I bought it in November on match days but I'm wearing my red one today because I wanted to show my true colours!

I think I wore last seasons red shirt once this season because I only had this seasons red shirt at the start of the season and it was in the wash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts