Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting beyond a joke; forking out the guts of 800 pound for a season ticket and with less than 2 weeks to go till kick off, it still hasn't bloody arrived. What is going on?

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
The rule of thumb is, if you havent heard anything, then youve got one, but if you have heard something, like an email, its about you not getting one.

Trust me when I say the post is absolute shit, you will most likely get it on the day when the season starts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Justice said:
The rule of thumb is, if you havent heard anything, then youve got one, but if you have heard something, like an email, its about you not getting one.

Trust me when I say the post is absolute shit, you will most likely get it on the day when the season starts.
Haven't got one! Better not be the case, they have already deducted my account 800 odd quid and its on my account on the website, row number and seat; but really annoying that its not here. The same with the bloody Inter game. I booked 2 tickets for a friend and his kid last week. The kids ticket arrived but adult ticket? NO! Rang ticket office and they told me there was a problem with the machine thats printing the ticket and it should follow in a few days. Guess what? Still not here and game is on Wednesday. They told me they would print a duplicate one for me if its not here by tomorrow to lift in the ticket office. But guess what the really annoying thing is? YES, you guessed it money has been deducted from my account!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts