Manchester United Talk banner

37521 - 37535 of 37535 Posts

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Indeed 2013, 2014, 2015 who gives a f**k? You could and should party like an animal everyday not on the last day of the year.

Fucking hell I had a tequila shot yesterday that cost me 3 times the usual tequila shot and the bartender forgot to give us the lemons. f**k New Years.
The prices on drinks for New Years is a massive rip off.

We were charging £7.40 for double vodka, archers etc with a mixer at my place but the customers were still paying it and we absolutely smashed our target for the night because of it.

I'd never pay £7.40 for a drink. F**k that.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
I don't drink alcohol anymore, believe it or not. I drank maybe 4 times all of 2013, and don't think I'll drink at all ever again.
Been there, done that. I stopped drinking in 2012 and at tops I drank like 10 times. (Excluding beer, I don't count it as 'alcohol') Move forward to 2013 and I'm drinking on almost daily biases. Though in terms of quantities I don't consume as much as I used to consume in the previous years and I learnt to drink to a certain limit.

What happened? Alcohol poisoning, bad experience?

·
Come at the king, You best not miss!
2,883 Posts
I thought they would trade Granger at the start but now that hes missed so much time with injury i dont think they will get any real value for him, He needs to show between now and the deadline that he can still do it liek he did pre-injury

Portland are playing great and ive no doubt they will be one of the higher seeds in the West but i can never look past the Spurs in the West. Such a great team and have tonnes of experience at this stage. The west is so exciting especially compared to the 2 team east :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
So, what's the story.....?
I really hate being hung over, mostly.Not worth it to sacrifice the entire next day and be miserable, not able to exercise, sick, etc. I drank on my birthday, and in the middle of a Detroit Tigers playoff game in October because if I didn't drink I was gonna lose my shit. Before those two dates I can't remember when I drank last, I worked or didn't have anything to do on every big party day.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Anyone see the fireworks in London at midnight? Most impressive pyro display I've ever seen, would have loved to have been there.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Premier League line up as follows

MVG
Taylor
Lewis
Whitlock
Wright
Thornton
Van Barneveld
Anderson
Chisnall
Newton

Wow...incredible Wade has missed out, would of put him in over Van Barneveld
barney has to much off a following for him not to in it...barney puts bums on seats....wade on the other hand is sometimes a disgrace to the sport...if he loses first couple off games he stops playing then blames his depression...i for one think wade got what he deserved...the hammer is the player that should be most annoyed at not making it...but as a barney fan i am delighted with this line up

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
barney has to much off a following for him not to in it...barney puts bums on seats....wade on the other hand is sometimes a disgrace to the sport...if he loses first couple off games he stops playing then blames his depression...i for one think wade got what he deserved...the hammer is the player that should be most annoyed at not making it...but as a barney fan i am delighted with this line up
Agreed, but even then, I think Wade has more of a claim than Newton. He can switch off in a game but I genuinely think his bipolar doesnt help that, must say he was very gracious in defeat to Lewis despite their history, personally I think this will make Wade even more annoyed at the PDC. They already increased the players from 8-10, IMO it should rise to 12 given the quality of today, we wouldn't need to have a discussion about certain players missing out then.

On another note, I think Barney is done, and has been for a few years, he seems to be more focused on his physical body state than he is his darts, and he doesn't seem to have the scoring power he once did.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Agreed, but even then, I think Wade has more of a claim than Newton. He can switch off in a game but I genuinely think his bipolar doesnt help that, must say he was very gracious in defeat to Lewis despite their history, personally I think this will make Wade even more annoyed at the PDC. They already increased the players from 8-10, IMO it should rise to 12 given the quality of today, we wouldn't need to have a discussion about certain players missing out then.

On another note, I think Barney is done, and has been for a few years, he seems to be more focused on his physical body state than he is his darts, and he doesn't seem to have the scoring power he once did.
i do agree with u that barney is on his way out...his head never seems rite either...but like i said he puts bums on seats the barney army fans make the atmosphere on the prem league nights...i go to belfast and dublin for the prem and last year went to newcastle as well and with out barney these nights craic would not off been the same..

like you i agree it should off been 12 this year...i was also very surprise that newton made it this year again as he was awful last year...was also surprise thornton made it...but i do think chissy deserved his spot

37521 - 37535 of 37535 Posts