Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 37535 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
J_746 said:
I really like Jessica Alba, thought she'd win it again. Megan Fox was in Transformers, that's the only thing i've seen her in though.
Same here, I hve only seen her once...that's in the Transformers film too.
And I believe Jessica Alba's deserves the 'Sexiest Woman in the World' tag.
How couldn't she top that list is insane! She's steaming hot & by far the most
attractive gal that hve blessed the earth. Absolutely gorgeous. :eek::D:p

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
lol rd4l.....
i dont have a favourite....anyone will do :p
cant believe hayden panettiere is there.....dont liek her at all...and she is above scarlett johansson

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I dont remember in what magazin but a few years ago one woman were choosed the sexiest woman but she wasnt too keen to pose in "sexy" photos, then the mag turned to another woman and their first pick went down the list to a more moderate place. So maybe these lists are top 10 of what names they could get photos of. :p :D

btw...these kind of lists are stupid.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
This is RD4L's personal list of top 10 sexiest women in the world:

1) Jessica Alba
2) Scarlett Johansson
3) Keeley Hazell
4) Gemma Atkinson
5) Melissa Theuriau (Search Wikipedia idiots)
6) Megan Fox
7) Elisha Cuthbert
8) Cheryl Cole
9) Keira Knightley
10) Angelina Jolie

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I know and seen a few sexier ladies in my hown town and in other major cities ive visited then a few of them on all these lists. I hope these lists from u guys are top 10 celebs...else u have to get out on the streets more to see real women.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
cheryl cole is a gimp faced foul mouthed hag who has been sullied by cashley and his grimy mitts . i would rather have waynetta slob than her . with gravy on her top and fag ash in her hair as well

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Same here, I hve only seen her once...that's in the Transformers film too.
And I believe Jessica Alba's deserves the 'Sexiest Woman in the World' tag.
How couldn't she top that list is insane! She's steaming hot & by far the most
attractive gal that hve blessed the earth. Absolutely gorgeous. :eek::D:p
RD4L - I edited your post ...

You know why ...

Don't push your luck young man ... :mad:

Z

·
0 Posts
I know who I'd be picking for the no.1 sopt ;) but it certainly wouldn't be Megan Fox :p

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Where is Meryll Streep or Anne Hathaway. They are real women.

Take away the make-up and face lifts and 1/2 of that top 10 are your average girl from your school or hair salon.

Hilary Duff in the Top 100, nevermind 10 is a joke as she is not at all sexy.

Elisha Cuthbert, Hayden, Jolie and Scarlett and Alba are good decisions.

·
Registered
675 Posts
i hate these lists. i work at the airport and i see a hell of a lot of totti walking about (air stewardesses and what not ;) ) and some of them top people on this list easily.

i kno its impossible to interview every lass in the world but why is always the same bunch of women mushed around year after year? and why celebritys?

take a midday stroll along the beaches of Rio De Janiero in Brazil and i guarantee you will find women that will top this list EASILY ! brazil is renowned for its naturally beautiful women. scrape the make-up of some of the girl in this list and they'll drop straight down from top 10 ;).

Brazil, Girls, Football, Beer - Sounds Like Heaven To Me ;) shrug of the missus and am off there myself next year :p

·
Registered
854 Posts
Forever_United said:
i hate these lists. i work at the airport and i see a hell of a lot of totti walking about (air stewardesses and what not ;) ) and some of them top people on this list easily.

i kno its impossible to interview every lass in the world but why is always the same bunch of women mushed around year after year? and why celebritys?

take a midday stroll along the beaches of Rio De Janiero in Brazil and i guarantee you will find women that will top this list EASILY ! brazil is renowned for its naturally beautiful women. scrape the make-up of some of the girl in this list and they'll drop straight down from top 10 ;).

Brazil, Girls, Football, Beer - Sounds Like Heaven To Me ;) shrug of the missus and am off there myself next year :p
Eh because if I said to you i seen a nice bird on a beach, none of you would know. We can only compare women we know.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Jessica alba for me is pure beauty.....so fine.... but she is pregnant with another dude...she will never have that same place in my heart again. haha for real though, jessica alba, scarlett johanson and megan fox are fiiiiine. I usually prefer women with dark hair!

pz!

21 - 40 of 37535 Posts