·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Some info about the poll...

9.7m votes were cast
Crazy, hairless, pill-popping (allegedly) Britney Spears came 31st
Michael Palin came 105th!!!
There were 26 votes for 'your mum'
In the top 100 the youngest was Emma Watson (18) and the oldest was Monica Belucci (43)
It's believed that Jessica Alba finished 2nd only due to her recently becoming pregnant and was overtaken by...
...Megan Fox who is the first new entry in FHM history to enter at number 1

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Rio's misses is Lovely!!! but Cheryl Cole is the hottest in the whorld by far!!!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
akash_reds said:
lol rd4l.....
i dont have a favourite....anyone will do :p
cant believe hayden panettiere is there.....dont liek her at all...and she is above scarlett johansson

OMG Akash !

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
You can't really make a list of the 10 most beautiful women. Everybody has different tastes. I don't find any of the women on their amazingly attractive. Pretty but not amazing. Personally I don't know what's wrong with me:p but I prefer extremely pale white skin with jet black hair. I don't know what it is about that that I find gorgeous I just do. Go figure, maybe I have a subconscious goth fetish because of some weird psychological problem. Then again maybe I just like the contrast between pale skin and raven hair. :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
dlan4327 said:
You can't really make a list of the 10 most beautiful women. Everybody has different tastes. I don't find any of the women on their amazingly attractive. Pretty but not amazing. Personally I don't know what's wrong with me:p but I prefer extremely pale white skin with jet black hair. I don't know what it is about that that I find gorgeous I just do. Go figure, maybe I have a subconscious goth fetish because of some weird psychological problem. Then again maybe I just like the contrast between pale skin and raven hair. :D
Megan Fox has raven coloured hair but I guess she's not pale enough for you :p

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
reddwarf said:
Megan Fox has raven coloured hair but I guess she's not pale enough for you :p
Her, pale? Nah, I'm talking pale as in glows faintly in the moonlight, goes crispy in the daylight.:D Hmmm... That sounds a lot weirder now that I read it back. Maybe I should just show you what I mean by pale. Helena Bonham Carter in Fight Club. Pale as death, severely deranged, chain smoker and made it look sexy as hell. What a woman. Go see Fight Club if you haven't already. The point is when your trying to find the most beautiful women based on photo's, especially professional photoshopped pics, you have as much chance as Dick Cheney does of attaining sainthood. Some people just take awesome photo's but when you meet them they're just another pretty girl with the same flaws as anyone else, only you didn't see them in the photo. Oh and I did promise reddwarf I'd show him what I meant by pale being sexy so here's my proof and tell me this random woman doesn't make half the girls on that FHM list seem plain...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
dlan4327 said:
Oh and I did promise reddwarf I'd show him what I meant by pale being sexy so here's my proof and tell me this random woman doesn't make half the girls on that FHM list seem plain...
Fight Club is one of my favourite films :)

I find black hair sexy too. I used to have a crush on a girl at school who had jet black hair. I just meant that Megan Fox had the hair but not the skin!

Nice pic ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
Some info about the poll...

9.7m votes were cast
Crazy, hairless, pill-popping (allegedly) Britney Spears came 31st
Michael Palin came 105th!!!
There were 26 votes for 'your mum'
In the top 100 the youngest was Emma Watson (18) and the oldest was Monica Belucci (43)
It's believed that Jessica Alba finished 2nd only due to her recently becoming pregnant and was overtaken by...
...Megan Fox who is the first new entry in FHM history to enter at number 1
Crikey dwarf, do you work for FHM? or do you just take a great interest
in the Top 100? ;)
Funnily enough I was gonna vote for Yo Momma as 26 others did.....:D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Crikey dwarf, do you work for FHM? or do you just take a great interest
in the Top 100? ;)
Funnily enough I was gonna vote for Yo Momma as 26 others did.....:D
Lol. I wish!

Let's just say that if I only ever bought 1 copy of FHM a year it'd be this one ;)

41 - 60 of 37535 Posts