·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Line-up finalised for Euro 2008

The 16 countries that will compete at Euro 2008 were finalised on Wednesday as
four sides ensured qualification.

Russia, Turkey, Sweden and Portugal secured the results that earned them a
place in the finals and the teams will be placed into four groups of four.

Joint-hosts Austria and Switzerland are both top seeds for the draw and they will
be joined by Euro 2004 winners Greece and Marco van Basten's Holland.

The draw will take place on Sunday 2 December in Lucerne, Switzerland.

Croatia in a different pot to Romania so we may play each other Mr CROoney :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seedings for the draw for the 2008 European Championship in Austria and Switzerland:

Pot One:

Switzerland
Austria
Greece
Holland

Pot Two:

Croatia
Italy
Czech Republic
Sweden

Pot Three:

Germany
Romania
Portugal
Spain

Pot Four:

Poland
France
Turkey
Russia

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I am sad because Serbia didn't made it..........also,I just can not belive that none from UK will not be on Euro.I was hoping that Scotland can do that........but..........
So,in Austria and Switzerland I'll be great fan of Greece.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Hi Skele - it seems that Kranjcar showed you all what a talent he is ! Absolutely brilliant match ! And some of Modric passes at the 2nd half were as good as Robi's

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I just hope that countries with Man United players in do well.

I'll still watch the Championships because I love football but it's going to be very depressing without any of the Home Nations there.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
Hi Skele - it seems that Kranjcar showed you all what a talent he is ! Absolutely brilliant match ! And some of Modric passes at the 2nd half were as good as Robi's
Why don't you start a new thread about this your sh**s,so other members will not gonna be able to enjoy with yours nonsense wich are in every second thread???i'll be glad to posting there.

But in this thread,all i have to write for you is congurlations,good for you......and worst wishes in Euro,of course!!!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Skele said:
Why don't you start a new thread about this your sh**s,so other members will not gonna be able to enjoy with yours nonsense wich are in every second thread???i'll be glad to posting there.

But in this thread,all i have to write for you is congurlations,good for you......and worst wishes in Euro,of course!!!!

:p of course¨! same to you - I wish you never qulifed for any tournament
lol just love rubing it in people's noses...especially at those who were arrogant and loud before the match saying that we would lose by a 3 goal margin

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
[/COLOR]
:p of course¨! same to you - I wish you never qulifed for any tournament
lol just love rubing it in people's noses...especially at those who were arrogant and loud before the match saying that we would lose by a 3 goal margin
lol......My biggest wish is that I see in sunday croatia in a same group with serbia........ooooooohhhh......I'm leaving for this:D

Imagine-55000 serbs on marakana and the match is against croatia......oh dear God...........can you imagine this feeling??......something like orgasm but much better...lol.....

And gues what-Zoran Bata Mirkovic would be on Maksimir again,but this time like team director.You better keep away Jarni from him......lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
reddwarf said:

I'll still watch the Championships because I love football but it's going to be very depressing without any of the Home Nations there.
seconded

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
reddwarf said:

thirded....;)

·
Registered
782 Posts
The most difficult group for us would be:

Holland - Czech Rep. - Germany - France

The easiest group for us would be:

Austria - Czech Rep. - Romania - Poland

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RichardsReds said:
Carly how do you feel about pot 3! You're screwed! haha
I am absolutely delighted with pot 3......

This is where the names are drawn from.......

So we cant play any of these teams in the knockout stages :D :p

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lawbreaker1944 said:
The easiest group for us would be:

Austria - Czech Rep. - Romania - Poland
Said like a true England fan, lol......

They considered their qualifying group to be easy, comfortable, not a problem !!

There are no easy teams at this level so beware !!

·
Registered
782 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

They considered their qualifying group to be easy, comfortable, not a problem !!

I mean relatively easiest group.
Of course Poland are mighty team, I'm totally afraid of them.

·
Banned
76 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

you tell them sis lol maybe croatia is making hard life for them again in the world cup !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts