Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEF Reveal CL Semi Plans

http://www.stretfordendflags.com/

The atmosphere against Tottenham Hotspur was impressive yesterday. At 2-0 down, we were repeatedly singing “We love United we do!” and this song was repeated with every goal we then went on to score.

This is good practice for Wednesday night, when we, the fans, have an important role to play. Stretford End Flags urge you to take your seats by at least 7.30 to get the atmosphere going, just as we were urged to similarly last year against Barca. Before that game, Busby Babe, Wilf McGuinness took to the mic ahead of kick-off. He left us roaring, taken over by the emotion and importance of the occasion. The atmosphere that evening was amazing, and we’d obviously be hoping for a repeat against Arsenal.

The East Stand will show the “Believe” mosaic again whilst the Stretford End will be showing a European Cup montage. They’ll also be nine flags waved by SEF members on the goal lines and in front of the North Stand.

Believe again this year!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Oh right thought they were actually doing it. Thought they might of been able to come up with something a bit different from last year. Believe was fitting for last year. Do we need to believe we can beat Arsenal?

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Beleive :rolleyes:. That was great for last season with the anniversary of Munich, but we could so do much better.

Why can't we have something like these:

That would be awesome, unlike the crappy Believe.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
That would be pretty cool TM, but I just couldn't imagine those sort of scenes by an English club even if it was for a European game. :cool:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
As part of the EURO FLAG NIGHT promotions, K&M Leisure, who operate flag stalls around Old Trafford, will be issuing a free commemorative Moscow t-shirt with every flag bought. Look out for the K&M Leisure signs above their various stalls around Old Trafford.
I want one! :eek:

Sounds good......as for TM's bit....I'd LOVE to see flares gping off all around the ground!

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
I find that so cringey. Something a lower-down team would do, not the reigning English AND European Champions. :rolleyes:

That may sound a little arrogant, but we honestly don't need a big signs telling us to 'believe' to get a good result, we're Manchester United, we already believe.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Believe is a bit shit IMO. But come on lads going to the game. Create a top atmosphere like Barca. Well done against Spurs aswell.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
yeah cant wait will be great anyone here going?
Yep, I'm still buzzing after Saturday and I hope Old Trafford will be too. One of the best ever atmospheres I've witnessed at Old Trafford was for the semi against AC Milan a couple of seasons ago.

Couldn't get a ticket for Barca last year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts