Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
buffon,quaresma,rio,vidic,evra,ronaldo,scholes,anderson,ben arfa,rooney,benzema . tevez option as sub up front

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
why are most people not picking Van der Saar. He has done nothing to suggest been dropped, we haven't conceded many goals at all this season, I can't even remember a costly mistake he has made this season.
he doesnt inspire the sort of confidence the likes of cech or buffon would his kicking is often poor also . he goes down like a tart too often for a keeper and is injured too often . smikes he aint

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he feigns injury . buffon is the best in world by a mile imo cech second . i wouldnt even have vds in top 3 prem keepers i think hart is better than him and even david james now . there i just ruined any cred i had saying james is good but fact is he is now

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
LOL at the guy who said Hart was better than VDS. Who saved the winning peno, howe anyone could criticise VDS is beyond me.
did you not watch any of the match before the one penalty he saved ? he was dreadful on the floor for the goal slip sliding about like bambi he was . if ever rose tinted specs were being worn it is over vds imho . watch the game again and tell me where he impressed - poor kicking and falling over dominated his display

1 - 4 of 4 Posts