Manchester United Talk banner

selection for next year ! interesting

2K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  haggler 
#1 ·
now i know we have two more huge games to make our season a success and we have the ability and class to do so, but what will our team be next season at the start of the campaign with everyone fit and with the players you expect to come in (possible transfers) any thoughts guys ?:)

#27 ·
In view of Nani's immature shenanigans on Sunday, I am tempted to give Park a starting place ahead of him and let him "win" the left wing place.

With Neville's fitness a big question mark, it will be interesting to see, if he will make the right back position his again or if Wes or even Hargreaves will make that position theirs.

My preferred line-up for next season would see Hargo at right back and Scholes to rotate with Anderson in partnering Carrick in the center of the Park. Giggs and Anderson will be squad players and I am expecting Pique to leave this summer.
Hopefully we can sign a striker like Huntelaar (or can I dare to dream) Benzema!

Tevez Rooney
Park Carrick Scholes Ronaldo
Evra Ferdinand Vidic Hargreaves
Foster​

Subs: (7 for next season)
VDS
Neville
Brown
Giggs
Anderson
Nani
Manucho

#28 ·
the summer for me will be an intention for us to dominate europe for years to come having learnt from our mistakes in 99, i dont believe we need loads of transfers and tbh i dont see one player leaving this summer either, i think despite his long injury problems fergie loves what saha can give the team so i think he will still be there, until janruary atleast, but heres the way i hope we kick the season off

Tevez Rooney Ronaldo
Hargreaves Carrick Scholes
Evra Ferdinand Vidic Brown
VDS

Subs: (7 for next season)
Foster
Neville
Benzema/Berbatov ... this is the main part of our summer, are we going to splash the cash on a big centre foward who can play to our style and add depth to our attck
Giggs
Anderson
Nani
Manucho

#29 ·
yangch0000 said:
vds(foster used sparingly)
neville ferdinand vidic evra
park scholes carrick ronaldo
rooney tevez

i dun see any major changes..

but we probably shld put in this on hold first...there are other things to concentrate on..

Does seem a bit daft to be talking bout starting XI 3 days after the last game of the season. We always buy players who perform well in the summer international tournaments (poborsky euro 96, rooney euro 2004, rio world cup 2002) so expect signings to come from the players who shine at the Euros this summer.

I just wish ronaldo would make his mind on what message is he gonna give on staying at utd. I stay...i promise nothing...would love to stay but future uncertain.

Come on Ronnie, we have given you great support. At least be straight with us on your intentions

#31 ·
We'll sign Luis Fabiano

I fully expect us to sign Luis Fabiano, which would be a good sensible transfer.
We shouldn't go crazy with the money as I am very conscious of the debt situation.

Rooney Fabiano

Park Scholes Carrick Ronaldo

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Neville

Foster​

Subs:

VDS
Brown
Hargreaves
Anderson
Nani
Tevez
Manucho

Squad Players

Wellbeck Campbell
Giggs Gibson Fletcher Eagles
O'Shea Cathcart Evans Simpson
Kuszczak​

Pleayers leaving:
Silvestre
Pique
Saha
(Maybe Fletcher, if he wants more games)

#33 ·
scott 4 evra said:
LOL at the guy who said Hart was better than VDS. Who saved the winning peno, howe anyone could criticise VDS is beyond me.
did you not watch any of the match before the one penalty he saved ? he was dreadful on the floor for the goal slip sliding about like bambi he was . if ever rose tinted specs were being worn it is over vds imho . watch the game again and tell me where he impressed - poor kicking and falling over dominated his display

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.