Manchester United Talk banner

selection for next year ! interesting

2K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  haggler 
#1 ·
now i know we have two more huge games to make our season a success and we have the ability and class to do so, but what will our team be next season at the start of the campaign with everyone fit and with the players you expect to come in (possible transfers) any thoughts guys ?:)

#4 ·
yangch0000 said:
vds(foster used sparingly)
neville ferdinand vidic evra
park scholes carrick ronaldo
rooney tevez

i dun see any major changes..

but we probably shld put in this on hold first...there are other things to concentrate on..
Park is so inconsistant it's unbelievable. Nowehere near good enough to be first choice.

Heaton
Simpson Evans Pique Silvestre
Park O'Shea Fletcher Eagles
Dong Campbell

#9 ·
Stephen said:
Park is so inconsistant it's unbelievable. Nowehere near good enough to be first choice.

Heaton
Simpson Evans Pique Silvestre
Park O'Shea Fletcher Eagles
Dong Campbell
come on man ! what u talkin ! Park has been fantastic as fergie says ! :rolleyes: He really plays well.... Awesome against Barca and Boro.... when he came on as a sub..... He is really good...

And what is that team ? A 2nd string united team ? :eek: ?

Dong ? :eek:

#10 ·
I think Park is a decent squad player, and can be called upon when needed.

However, I'll still have Giggs each and every time.

Park is not good enough to be a Manchester United regular whom we can look to, to inspire us to win. Like we do with Rooney, Ronaldo, used to with Giggs, Scholes is the best passer of the ball in the league. Park doesn't have that factor in his game.

#12 ·
Stephen said:
I think Park is a decent squad player, and can be called upon when needed.

However, I'll still have Giggs each and every time.

Park is not good enough to be a Manchester United regular whom we can look to, to inspire us to win. Like we do with Rooney, Ronaldo, used to with Giggs, Scholes is the best passer of the ball in the league. Park doesn't have that factor in his game.
Imo, Park is now ahead of Giggs in the pecking order.

Anyway, this should be temporarily closed until the end of the transfer window.

We have completely no idea who we're going to sign and who is going to leave.

Its just basically "Name the strongest side we have just now, with some players you want to see us sign"

#16 ·
scott 4 evra said:
why are most people not picking Van der Saar. He has done nothing to suggest been dropped, we haven't conceded many goals at all this season, I can't even remember a costly mistake he has made this season.
he doesnt inspire the sort of confidence the likes of cech or buffon would his kicking is often poor also . he goes down like a tart too often for a keeper and is injured too often . smikes he aint

#17 ·
haggler said:
he doesnt inspire the sort of confidence the likes of cech or buffon would his kicking is often poor also . he goes down like a tart too often for a keeper and is injured too often . smikes he aint
Well, I disagree, I assure you he is a better goalkeeper than Buffon. Don't know what you mean, he goes down like a tart. He has been a major factor in our success over the last couple of years after the likes of Bosnich, Barthez, Howard and Carroll.

#19 ·
he feigns injury . buffon is the best in world by a mile imo cech second . i wouldnt even have vds in top 3 prem keepers i think hart is better than him and even david james now . there i just ruined any cred i had saying james is good but fact is he is now

#22 ·
haggler said:
he feigns injury . buffon is the best in world by a mile imo cech second . i wouldnt even have vds in top 3 prem keepers i think hart is better than him and even david james now . there i just ruined any cred i had saying james is good but fact is he is now
VDS is a superb keeper and underrated in my opinion.

He is by far the best keeper we've had since Smheichel.

His kicking is suspect at times but he pulls off fantastic saves and is very safe on set-pieces.

Top Player.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.