Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sergio Agüero

there prolly has been topic about him not sure

i really think we should try to get him hes such a big talent he will increase the fire power and desire we are needing atm. so ****ing what if hes abit small? the best players in the world are small

i dont want no discussion "hes not a target man" - he outjumped this 6ft bloke last time i watched atheltico

he's very strong, and knows how to hit the ball. i really think we should try to snap him up in the summer before benitez kidknapps him or is that chelsea not sure.

the only critic i have of him, is that he is a more centre man i think not wide man but with nani and park and that dont think we have a problem.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
He might be the best supporting striker in the world, and if he isn't he's getting there, but I don't know if we need another one, he's a little bit more disciplined at holding his position and doesn't drift as often as Rooney does.

His fee is gonna be something fierce though. Another thing to watch out for.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Fantastic player but we don't need another striker, I can see him joining City maybe, don't know if he'd join but they've been linked to him. I think he has the potential to be better than Tevez, and be a key figure for Argentina.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
yeah fantastic player

quick, fantastic touch and a lethal finish

united player? whats the point when we have both tevez and rooney. and if someone says well his better than both tevez and rooney well rooney and tevez are both great for us and proven in the premiership so why get rid of world class talent and take a gamble on someone that could flop like so many south americans over here

but yeah great player

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hes a fantastic player no doubt, and is only gonna get better.

However, I don't think we need another withdrawn striker as some other posters have said, and his fee will be massive.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
forzaunited said:
there prolly has been topic about him not sure

i really think we should try to get him hes such a big talent he will increase the fire power and desire we are needing atm. so ****ing what if hes abit small? the best players in the world are small

i dont want no discussion "hes not a target man" - he outjumped this 6ft bloke last time i watched atheltico

he's very strong, and knows how to hit the ball. i really think we should try to snap him up in the summer before benitez kidknapps him or is that chelsea not sure.

the only critic i have of him, is that he is a more centre man i think not wide man but with nani and park and that dont think we have a problem.

obv hes going to be more central he is a striker! hes quailty but no would cost to much and is a carven copy of rooney and tevez! we neeed either a strong big target man or a play off the shoulder pacey striker whos a clincal finisher

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I just read that the little Argentine wants to move to Barcelona and in the Swedish media they claim rumours say a transfer could be done in January already. Since both his current club and Barcelona is still in the Champions League he wont be allowed to move before the summer. The rumours say Aguero is very keen to leave Madrid and the club is ready to cash in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts