Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sergio Ramos last week stated that playing for real is not as satisfactory as it was while playing alongside beckham ( is he gay ? :p ).I'm disappointed with the club and the players , Ramos stated to spanish newspapers As. He confessed that he is fed up with playing football, at least for Real. At the beginning of the week , it seemed that the manager Schuster and the player cleared the air but it doesn't seem that way anymore. It turns out that the situation is more serious as it seemed.

According to Radio Marca, the first move will be the bord's withdrawal from the negotiations about his new contract .Just for a reminder, Real promised a life - time contract to this remarkable right back last summer, something similar that's been done with Iker Casillas, Raul and Guti. The contract was supposed to be signed in August but the negotiations have stalled since then..

According to some sources , Sergio Ramos has become transfer listed because the club don't want to keep the unsettled player.His brother , who is his manager at the same time, has been spotted at the club allegedly arranging his move to milan in january transfer window-

shoud we make an offer ?! I say - hell yeah !!!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
This is shocking
take notice Ronaldo..... Madrid aint heaven after all!

Ramas is prob the best right back in the world but i don't think him and Ronaldo get along after they both shared the same women!!

Just thinking their now.................. Maybe Ronaldo told Real he wont move to Madrid because Ramos is there, Maybe Real want rid of Ramos to Temp Ronaldo to join them.

Just a Theory

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VaVaVoom said:
This is shocking

Ramas is prob the best right back in the world but i don't think him and Ronaldo get along after they both shared the same women!!

Just thinking their now.................. Maybe Ronaldo told Real he wont move to Madrid because Ramos is there, Maybe Real want rid of Ramos to Temp Ronaldo to join them.

Just a Theory
i'd accept a swap plus cash deal any second

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
This is shocking

Just a Theory
You mean that Ronaldo dont want to play on the same wing as his gf/ex gf's lover?:D

Well...I dont think we need more players in the same position he's playing. He's a good player but we should aim to sign other players.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
what a legend. this guy is the best right back in the world...period. sign him

again tho this has all started with marca so prob aint true. but reals current top talent

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clarky101 said:
what a legend. this guy is the best right back in the world...period. sign him

again tho this has all started with marca so prob aint true. but reals current top talent
Why ? MARCA are known as "real's" newspapers if i'm not mistaken

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I would say yes. However;

I doubt Real will want to do a deal with us (well, they might but they'll only want one thing :rolleyes:)

Also, if they would do a deal with us (without that thing) then we would be asked for a massive, massive price.

If we could get him for a reasonable deal, then why not?

Or, we could wait till the summer (if hes still there) and when Madrid come asking for Ronaldo we could set a price + Ramos.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
we don't need a right back but if you say Sergio Ramos i will definitely agree

btw is it real that Ronaldo and Ramos had the same girl ?

and why real would sell their best talent after they have sold Robinho
Robinho and Ramos were the most important players in reals 2007 and 2008 campaign (with ruud and casillias)

Nonsense

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
abojodeh said:
we don't need a right back but if you say Sergio Ramos i will definitely agree

btw is it real that Ronaldo and Ramos had the same girl ?
just like luis ronaldo and seedorf...in fact that's one of the main reasons why seedorf swithced to milan from inter

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
CROoney said:
just like luis ronaldo and seedorf...in fact that's one of the main reasons why seedorf swithced to milan from inter
really

are footballers that silly

i wouldn't mind to give my Ex- number to one of my friends :confused:

silly footballers :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Ramos is the best right back in the world, and without a doubt my favorite player outside of United. I'd love it if we signed him, then we could maybe try Rafael on the wing, should Ronaldo leave.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
he wont leave madrid, he is the future of the club. The follow up to raul as the spanish icon of madrid according to alot people.

What happened was he was just trying to justify his own poor form recently and said nobody is covering him when he attacks unlike when beckham was playing and that he is tired after spains success.

He is madrid through and through and wont be going anywhere soon imo...

BUT i could be totally wrong but i stick to this right now

pz

Z

·
0 Posts
Even if he was available I don't think we should try to sign him. We're already stocked
up at right back with Rafael, Wes and Gaz. If we are to sign anybody we should tie up
the transfer of Tevez first and then look for another winger.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
abojodeh said:
really

are footballers that silly

i wouldn't mind to give my Ex- number to one of my friends :confused:

silly footballers :rolleyes:
ronaldo actually stole his wife / girlfriend

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blade said:
Even if he was available I don't think we should try to sign him. We're already stocked
up at right back with Rafael, Wes and Gaz. If we are to sign anybody we should tie up
the transfer of Tevez first and then look for another winger.
i wouldn't mind selling wes and keeping gary for cameo apperances...rafael and sergio would be my 2 first choices, but i see what you mean...we're already equipped there

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
piazza said:
Ramos is the best right back in the world, and without a doubt my favorite player outside of United. I'd love it if we signed him, then we could maybe try Rafael on the wing, should Ronaldo leave.
I agree. Ramos is World class and would immediately become our 1st choice right-back.

And Viva Rafael has a certain ring to it. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts