Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is media talk of Setanta and virgin setting up their own 24 hour sports news channel to rival Sky Sports. Those of you who have Sky AND subscribe to Setanta could find themselves without Setanta as Sky will pull the plug on them if this goes ahead.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Akward situation for Setanta then....i dont have Setanta so it wont be much of a loss for me anyway. (if sky do pull the plug on them)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Red Devil said:
There is media talk of Setanta and virgin setting up their own 24 hour sports news channel to rival Sky Sports. Those of you who have Sky AND subscribe to Setanta could find themselves without Setanta as Sky will pull the plug on them if this goes ahead.
I know about this. Virgin Media take over NTL in my area OK.

Then Sky say no more News or Sport News for Virgin......now Richard Branson says this is OK and he will set up his own Sports Channel instead - so this must be his plan - to get back at Sky I think - Very good man Branson I like him....

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeas, I had just changed to virgin telly when Sky did the dirty on them. As my sports tv then consisted of MUTV only, I switched back. I refused to sign up for Sky's premiership package though, its far far too expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts