Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Kanoute is a quality player.....and the Brazilian boys up front are good too,
Fabiano and Ranato.
Jesus looks like a great prospect too, very exciting player.
Wouldnt know too many more in your team off the top of my head.
You had some good success in recent years....but without Ramos and Alves it
will be hard for you.
Good luck next season.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Good team, they play nice football, the only bad thing is that pink kit :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jazz 16 said:
Kanoute is a quality player.....and the Brazilian boys up front are good too,
Fabiano and Ranato.
Jesus looks like a great prospect too, very exciting player.
Wouldnt know too many more in your team off the top of my head.
You had some good success in recent years....but without Ramos and Alves it
will be hard for you.
Good luck next season.
I don´t think so my friend. We´ve bought some young players, and I´m sure about fight with Madrid and Barcelona to win the Liga. The worst thing it happenned last year because of the Puerta´s die. Anything else can beat us now.

-zuco- said:
Good team, they play nice football, the only bad thing is that pink kit :p
I agree with you, friend. Our pink kit is horrible. I criticed it last year in an interview on TV.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
sevillista said:
I don´t think so my friend. We´ve bought some young players, and I´m sure about fight with Madrid and Barcelona to win the Liga. The worst thing it happenned last year because of the Puerta´s die. Anything else can beat us now.
.
That was a huge shock to the entire football world.
We had a thread on him here. He was a great player at the start of a
great career for both club and country.
I cant imagine how it must have been for you fans and his team mates
and family. Thinkgs like that just arent supposed to happen in football at his age :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jazz 16 said:
That was a huge shock to the entire football world.
We had a thread on him here. He was a great player at the start of a
great career for both club and country.
I cant imagine how it must have been for you fans and his team mates
and family. Thinkgs like that just arent supposed to happen in football at his age :(
Yes, it was terrible. Everybody, me too, was crying, even Betis Fans. But now, we remember him with happiness, because we know that we´ve someone in the sky who helps us.
The Eurocup victory has been dedicated to him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Alves is a big loss, but him and Messi will be lethal in attack. The right side of Barca's defence won't be strong though cause Alves isn't the greatest defender.

I think Sevilla are a good side and hopefully they hang onto their key players this summer as they could mount a challenge for La Liga next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
really attractive football, better than Real Madrids these past few seasons i might add, and fair play to your club for getting the best out of Luis Fabiano because at Porto he was dreadful but has really surprised me since he's been in la liga :)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top