Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good brand/product for shaving that allows me to keep stubble at a certain length? I look good after 2 days no shaving but after 3 days i look like a bit of a tree dweller so i want to try and keep it at the 2 day length.

This kinda thing

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
lol Richard. Strange thread but I got an answer.....I hear ya that shaving is a pain.
Its best if you buy a head shaver(cheap one in Argos or wherever) and use it with no blades to shave. or adjust it to how you want it. I always use my headshaver to shave. Its easier, quicker and leaves you with a bit of stubble. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean like an eletric shaver head shaver?

I'm grade 1 on my head, but without clippers it'll just rip my face to shreds. I was thinking something like an professional expensive face shaver (electric) that someone might know about.

I don't really mind shaving either... Just wanted the rugged look!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yeah its just easier Richard for the lazy among us lol
Without the blade is a blade '0' but it leaves stubble on your face. Its not like a wet shave where you can get a clean shave. trust me it wont mangle your face.....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
No shaving cream. Its like shaving a head except its your face. Its easy really.
Its just reminded me to do it as well.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Haha

Oh man I hate shaving, I have to do it pretty often. I've got killer sideburns cranking woot, but I need to like trim/thin them? I don't know maybe i'll get a haircut and ask them to shave me sidies a wee bit innit.

As for anything to do with the first post, I don't have a response...

Z

·
0 Posts
:rolleyes:
carlyluvsunited said:
Top quality razor is Tesco Value single blade ;)
So.....when exactly was the transition from man to woman completed? Or do you still need your winky chopping off? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts