Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I'd say he'll play, and would't be surprised if Evans did either. Could well be mind games from Fergie. O'Shea will play though...

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm expecting fletcher on the rb - rio-sheasy on the cbs and evra on the lb - worst case scenario

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'd very much prefer Evans to partner Rio, but O'Shea usually doesn't disappoint and always gives his best.

This tie would really require our best back 4, so without Vidic or Brown, I have to admit that I am slightly worried. If our lads play with confidence though, I don't see how we can't get a favourable result in Milan.

As long as United display the confidence that made them Champs in the first place, it will be difficult for Inter to resist us for too long.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Weve been seein glimpses of the old oshea recently so it would be good to have him back in the side for tonights game.
Id put Sheasy in goal anyhow and then upfront with rooney in the second half and just go for it! lol! :)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Weve been seein glimpses of the old oshea recently so it would be good to have him back in the side for tonights game.
Id put Sheasy in goal anyhow and then upfront with rooney in the second half and just go for it! lol! :)
:)

Kept Robbie Keane quiet and might do the same to Putahimovic! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts