Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea striker Andrei Shevchenko is likely to return to his former club Milan within the next few days, according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

A number of reports have claimed the Ukrainian international is not really a part of the Blues plans this season and an imminent exit is on the cards.

With a number of injuries affecting Milan up front, the club have found themselves in crisis and they are desperate for a proven striker.

Shevchenko has always revealed his ambition to rejoin the club at some point in his career and he may do so as early as next week.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that Milan officials will meet up with the player during the friendly Russian Railways tournament which takes place next week in Moscow and will involve Chelsea, Lokomotiv, Sevilla and, of course, Milan.

Carlo Ancelotti was quick to reveal that he would welcome Sheva back to San Siro with open arms.

“If I see Shevchenko in Moscow I will say hello to him. The player will not go to any other Italian club apart from Milan,†said the coach.

Shevchenko remains a hero in Milan having scored 127 goals in 208 appearances for the club and Rossoneri fans will be eager for his return.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Dean555 said:
Chelsea striker Andrei Shevchenko is likely to return to his former club Milan within the next few days, according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

A number of reports have claimed the Ukrainian international is not really a part of the Blues plans this season and an imminent exit is on the cards.

With a number of injuries affecting Milan up front, the club have found themselves in crisis and they are desperate for a proven striker.

Shevchenko has always revealed his ambition to rejoin the club at some point in his career and he may do so as early as next week.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that Milan officials will meet up with the player during the friendly Russian Railways tournament which takes place next week in Moscow and will involve Chelsea, Lokomotiv, Sevilla and, of course, Milan.

Carlo Ancelotti was quick to reveal that he would welcome Sheva back to San Siro with open arms.

“If I see Shevchenko in Moscow I will say hello to him. The player will not go to any other Italian club apart from Milan,†said the coach.

Shevchenko remains a hero in Milan having scored 127 goals in 208 appearances for the club and Rossoneri fans will be eager for his return.
I wait it...hope will see Sheva on the tournament...if he will play i will support Milan.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Headlines

Superstar Shevchenko Fails Miserably

Shevchenko, often quoted as a superstar in todays modern game, failed miserably to come to terms with the best league on the planet, the English Premier League.

He said that it was not his fault, he only came here for the money to be made for doing nothing. Now he wanted to return to his old stamping ground as he wanted time to spend it.

;)

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
He came over here for one thing and one thing only, the money Chelski offered him. He could have joined any other club but would have had to work for his living.

At Chelski he hardly played. Could you imagine Fergie allowing him to sit it out or become as lazy as he has? No, Shevchenko is going back because he also could not keep up with the pace of the English League.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Milan President Galliani have said he got a shopping list with three names on and those are. Ronaldinho (bought), Adebayor and Sheva (the boss demand).

Looks like there soon will be two down, one to go.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I really hope that comes true. He deserves to end as a legend. Not as a bench warmer at a club filled with incompetent louts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
dlan4327 said:
I really hope that comes true. He deserves to end as a legend. Not as a bench warmer at a club filled with incompetent louts.

agree! he should end his career in a glorious way! he's a true legend!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts