Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good site to find cheap shirts please? People were talking about one on this forum before, but I couldn't find the thread. The site had shirts for like 8euro with options for badges and whatnot, but I can't find the thread. BTW, I don't care if they're fake, they look spectacular and nobody in my neck of the woods could possibly tell the difference anyway.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
IS there any catches
6 quid postage.

Massive thread on Red Issue and no problems with anyone. You get the shirt and they only take out what they ask for from your account.

Reccommended.

S

·
0 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
IS there any catches
Not seen any shirts with catches mate, lots have buttons though. :D :p

Between my sons and i we've bought about 20 so far.

They do exactly what it says on the site mate, quality is fantastic, price is exactly
as they say and delivery times are often quicker that what they say.

Highly recommended on any forum i've been on.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Question. Is it possible to get the new EPL champions gold badges and the new champions league winners badge with the man utd kits?

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I can honestly say, I'm glad Christmas is coming up. Speaking of "glad" I'm a little disappointed that Borussia Monchengladbach doesn't feature on the site, though I suppose that would have been wishful thinking anway.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
was gunna get my lil sister a united shirt (a snide off one of these sites as im a lousy student) but the kiddies ones dont have nike on them.....anyone help?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts