Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graeme Murty, the Reading captain, was fuming. Not over losing at home to Manchester United on Saturday nor the cruel manner of the defeat, inflicted by late goals from Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. Murty's Ronaldo shirt, a memento of the Portugal winger's brilliance, had gone missing and the culprit faced a grisly fate. “Someone's had it away and when I find out who it is, it's going to be bloody,†Murty said. “There's going to be legs broken.

“I had a shower, came out and it was gone. It's a player, an apprentice or a member of staff. I know my list of suspects, but I'm not telling you because that might give them a warning. It's not oing to be pretty.â€

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he knows at the end of his career that will be his most valuable trophy !

he was going to vacuum seal it and sell the sweat on ebay backed with a coa for your peace of mind .

now he will have to carry on playing for the royals . still it could be worse son you could be dave kitson ! ginger wino whingebag that he is

·
Banned
836 Posts
Murty furious after Ronaldo shirt stolen!

Reading captain Graham Murty is fuming after having his prized Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United shirt nicked on Saturday night!

He fumed: "Someone has had it away and when I find out who it is, it's going to be bloody. Legs will be broken.

"It's either a player, an apprentice or a member of staff. I have a list of suspects but I don't want to give them any warning.

"It's someone from this club, that's all I'm saying.

"Ronaldo was the nearest player to me at the final whistle so I asked if I could have his shirt.

"I went for a shower, came back to my bag and, lo and behold, someone has half-inched it. I'm not happy."

And Royals' Irish striker Kevin Doyle confirmed: "The skipper is moaning away in the dressing room and, to be fair, I'd be annoyed if that happened to me.

"It's not nice for him to play so well against Ronaldo then have his jersey taken.
"Maybe one of the apprentices has had it. They're all putting the gear away so maybe Murts should check eBay in a day or two!"

Update: Stephen Hunt the culprit!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
hahaha..........all this over a shirt...he can just call MUTV and get a united shirt signed by ronnie like you geordiemancunian!!!!!!!!!

·
23,699 Posts
akash_reds said:
hahaha..........all this over a shirt...he can just call MUTV and get a united shirt signed by ronnie like you geordiemancunian!!!!!!!!!

You seem to know everything in this forum, from MUTV's shirt won by GM, a out-of-the-blue German researcher, and what have you... And only 14.:eek: ;) :)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
lol, never thought that players really thought hat much of a jersey. lol. Ronny snuck into the dressing room and nicked it back!! I'm telling you!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
versa said:
You seem to know everything in this forum, from MUTV's shirt won by GM, a out-of-the-blue German researcher, and what have you... And only 14.:eek: ;) :)
hehe....yeah..i know quite a bit about this forum.....been here for 1 month now i think.......:cool:
ask red devils4life........he would know more than i do..........

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
well.....if murty found out without hunt admitting.....there would have been an ugly scene!!!!murty seems to be a strong guy........

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
akash_reds said:
well.....if murty found out without hunt admitting.....there would have been an ugly scene!!!!murty seems to be a strong guy........
He's a chubby .....

Hunty would eat him for breakfast, crazy bastad is Hunty.....

Anyway he got his shirt back, no legs were broken, all is right in the world......

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
He's a chubby .....

Hunty would eat him for breakfast, crazy bastad is Hunty.....

Anyway he got his shirt back, no legs were broken, all is right in the world......
he is only chubby???????
anyway happy that nothing ugly happened!!!!!!!!:p :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts