Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'll just copy what I posted in another thread because it is releveant here...

Well a loss on Saturday really just makes it bad after having such an awsome season, comming form behind to Arsenal and then just to bottle it...West Ham are a boogy team so if people think oh yeah we only got West Ham at home we will win it 100% - you are thinking very wrong and that game is right after a midweek Barca game whereas West Ham will have a full weeks rest...they did the double over us last season and has beaten us 2-1 already this season so leaving it for a win vs West Ham and Wigan would be equally tough and also remember Wigan did draw at Stamford Bridge so anything is possible when we go to JJB Stadium...I say we should go with a very strong team and go their for a win and rap up the title and then just concentrate on the CL

Many players have said that Fergie's main ambition is the CL and the EPL is 2nd priority and maybe that is why he came out and said its more important to win on Tuesday...maybe because we won the EPL last season it isn't so much of a priority but I think we should for for both and both should be no1 priority because that is how great sides are remeberd - having both domestic and european success.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.