Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
It would be nice if he did, it would be a popular choice to, but I think it would be more to reward his career achievement and the achievement of adapting his game like so few have to continue being a top player - rather than achievements over one season.

I think Vidic would be my first choice because he's been absolutely heroic this season, Giggs would be my second choice and maybe Tim Cahill 3rd?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vidic has been the rock behind United's record defense this season.

VDS has been solid, but not spectacular like Casillas at Madrid.

Everyone else has been rotating/injured/etc. Vidic has been mr consistency and deserves this award

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
no chance....better idea theere should be some kind of presentation instead naming giggsy the premierships greatest ever player and its most decorated servant.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Frankly, Ryan Giggs deserved to get all the award there is for him being him alone....:p

I feel that people think about his age too much that every single brilliant thing he does now entitles him for the best gong. It didnt work that way sadly. Giggsy to me has quite a slow start in the beginning of the season. Only when Sir Alex tried him out in the middle do we then see major improvement to his form consistently. Judging by that duration, if anything i think Vidic deserved it more and it will not be fair to take that away from him cause he has made the most appearances compared to the rest of our defenders and does consistently well from the beginning. Still its way too early to judge, for someone who are to win it, it will take the whole season but as far as i can see, both vida and giggsy is on the run if they could maintain their standard also, i have a weird feeling that berba might just be one of the nominees comes end of the season.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Revanth said:
i would give it to vidic but i have a feeling gerrard will get it
:mad:

Based on WHAT exactly? They will finish 3rd/4th in the EPL,out of both domestic cups and will get spanked in Europe.So with a total haulage of 0,what exactly do you see GAYrard fit to win this award?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts