Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saha as apparently had no word from Fergie about a transfer or loan deal.So has the Gaffa resigned to the fact that Louis likes it on the hospital bed and preparing to wait to see if he EVER gets fit again?Or is he just gonna leave him to his own devices and hope he requests to leave.I dont really see him fitting into the long term plans of United,then again,who would have him? Birmingham.....:confused:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Why loan him out?

Either sell him, or keep him. He made 17 league appearances last season, with an important goal at home to Sunderland, which, in hindsight, won us the title.

He can offer us something different - he's an amazing player.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
if fit he is top class striker the likes of which would cost 25 million to replace . only the club know what the long term prognosis is

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i think we should loan saha to give a chance for more fit players like manucho
plus we are going to buy a new striker
so we will have 5 strikers with saha
and i dont think saha and can be regular or even sub
cuz the regular strikers are wayne and -somebody-
on the bench there is tevez and manucho
so we should loan him

·
Registered
566 Posts
yes!
but only if he can stay away from the doctor.
simply just a waste of wages and manpower with him if he continues to be sick. :(

Z

·
0 Posts
Stephen said:
Why loan him out?

Either sell him, or keep him. He made 17 league appearances last season, with an important goal at home to Sunderland, which, in hindsight, won us the title.

He can offer us something different - he's an amazing player.
Huh?

Care to expand on that Ste?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i dont care about saha, but abo yet another comment that i dont agree with, why is it Rooney and someone with Tevez on the bench? he been an amazing performer and has score a lot of vital goals, i agree we should sign someone but they should be prepared to sit on the bench !

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Drew9 said:
but abo yet another comment that i dont agree with, why is it Rooney and someone with Tevez on the bench? he been an amazing performer and has score a lot of vital goals, i agree we should sign someone but they should be prepared to sit on the bench !
for example :
if we signed berbatov it is 100% that he will pay regularly :rolleyes:
and rooney is better than tevez so
if we play 4-4-2, tevez will be playing on the bench
unless one of these are changes are made :
1. move rooney on the wing and tevez will play with the new stirker
or
2. play 4-3-3 with 3 mids (scholes anderson hargro) and 3 strikers (rooney tevez berbatov)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
why would Berbatov start? i wouldnt have him to start, infact i wouldnt favour anyone in world football over Tevez, Rooney and Tevez will be our plan A next season im sure of that, and if their not i'll be deeply dissapointed.

my points proved about you knowing little about the club by you suggesting Rooney will play on the wing, please what are you on about ... the only times he plays on the wing is when we have to have an able worker out wide who can go forward and backwards.

imo a new striker will only be to add competition and another body in our front line. Abo i just think some of your opinions are way off the mark, as for Saha he shouldnt be given another chance ... it's just my opinion, you have to praise his commited attitude to say he loves the club and he wants to prove people wrong etc, but i think he's had one chance too many now and it's time for him to be shipped out :)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Me heart says yes, my head says no.

But I'm gonna go with my heart. When fit, hes a top player, one of the best strikers in the Prem imo.

And, lets face it, hes more committed thanc you know who.

Also, I can understand where Stephen is coming from.

PS - I would drop Rooney in front of Tevez if one of them was to be dropped atm!

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Drew9 said:
my points proved about you knowing little about the club by you suggesting Rooney will play on the wing, please what are you on about ... the only times he plays on the wing is when we have to have an able worker out wide who can go forward and backwards.
shipped out :)
i dont like to see ronney on the wing
but he started some matches this season at the wing
it is one of the ways that tevez could plays regular when we sign a better striker.
and berbatov or any other striker we will buy is going to be a true goalscorer
(berbatov,huntelaar)
for me i just love to see tevez with rooney up in the front
but if ronaldo leaves we need a goalscoring machine
tevez and rooney aren't goalscoring machines :(
so it seems that you understand me wrong and i have failed to use the right words.
i meant that if we signed a striker who is better than carlos , played 4-4-2 , tevez will be a sub . cuz fergie favor rooney over tevez and a top goalscorer may benefit us more than tevez
:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really feel sorry for saha,I think he really loves it at united,I for one think he's a fantastic player ! But like most here,how long can we carry him ?(gutted for him tbh)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I really want to give him another chance, but he just gets injured over and over. We can't gamble anymore. If we get a semi-decent offer, we should just let him leave. We need a reliable player.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Sell him, we're already going to go buy someone, I heard Bolton wants him. Even if fit he's not gonna get any time, especially if we get the likes of Santa Cruz, Benzema (not going to happen let's all be honest), Huntelaar, or Eto'o.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
"with an important goal at home to Sunderland, which, in hindsight, won us the title."

hahaha what a stupid comment
hahaha what a stupid moron.

Huh?

Care to expand on that Ste?

It was rather tounge in cheek.

His goal at home to Sunderland - which won us the game (1-0). Without that win we wouldn't have been champions. It was tounge in cheek, to say that Saha can add a large factor towards the team.

Z

·
0 Posts
Stephen said:
It was rather tounge in cheek.

His goal at home to Sunderland - which won us the game (1-0). Without that win we wouldn't have been champions. It was tounge in cheek, to say that Saha can add a large factor towards the team.
Fair enough :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts