Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Club probes Hillsborough 'insult'

liverpool reserve goalkeeper charles itandje? who spent the entire Hillsborough ceremony messing about and laughing apparently?

i'd cancel his contract...there is NO excuse for not showing respect at a ceremony that concerns your own teams fans, an excuse that he didnt realise the significance is a disgrace in itself- he didnt realise the significance???? trying to use that as an excuse only makes the matter worse

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Yeah, they should. It's a disgrace, and he should be sacked on the spot.

They should sack him just for being so shit at football.
He was linked with a lot of teams before he signed for Liverpool and was supposed to be one of the "players to sign," but I really can't understand why :confused:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:L No point he very rarely plays as it is. He'll more than likely leave in the summer anyway, they have Diego Cavalieri as there back up keeper to Reina.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I see peejay is still not getting enough sleep!!

I saw the incident in question on tv today, both players were laughing, and the keeper was suspended. I would like to know if he was suspended on full pay, because if so, its 2 weeks holiday and no punishment at all.

·
23,699 Posts
Appalling behaviour.

Not knowing or empathising with the club's tragedy is one thing but not showing respect to the deceased, the occasion and others around who are doing so is quite another.

But I wouldn't label it as an actual offence enough to be fined or shipped out either on loan or for good. Guess an immediate suspension would be an appropriately loud message enough for the club to voice its displeasure on moral grounds.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
ya sak fegie hes lost it...what wait :eek:

nah but seriously itandje or whatever the useless cnuts name is should be sacked! if anybody at our club did something like that even if it as Ronaldo id be screaming for his head! disgraceful!

G

·
They will have to get rid of him, the fans will never accept him playing after his behaviour. Its not like he's needed anyway, this is probably the only thing he will be remebered for, he hasn't exactly made an impact on the pitch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it was Torres you wouldn't give a shit, as you know your success depends on him.

He ****ed moved, it's not like he disturbed the whole ******* service.

Self pity City.
Oh yeah, because you know me so well. If it was Torres i obviously wouldn't want him to leave the club but i would be very pissed off and would expect him to be fined. But i don't think Torres would ever do that because you have to be an idiot to do something like that, Shitandje is a burden on the club and is so ****in' shit it is unbelievable.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Oh yeah, because you know me so well. If it was Torres i obviously wouldn't want him to leave the club but i would be very pissed off and would expect him to be fined. But i don't think Torres would ever do that because you have to be an idiot to do something like that, Shitandje is a burden on the club and is so ****in' shit it is unbelievable.
Double standards. As always.

Your username is Justice For The 96 - which I have no problems with as we all need to put rivalries aside in these circumstances.
But what abvout JFT39?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts