Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
StellaArt said:
Jazz16

First of all violence is never the answer and secondly I am not only responding to Carly if you choose to check.

You choose to forget his incidents with ladies of the night a few years back?

Regards

StellaArt
I never said vioence was the answer but you will always get vioence in sports like this. Its inevitable. And now you are bringing up the fact that he slept with grannies :confused: Who cares Stella. What he did in his own time is his own business.
You cant seriously hold that against him. Its quite possible you have done worse mate but it doesnt get broadcast all over the place.
now stop trying to find new things to win an impossible argument with. You are clearly all on your own on this one.
Regards Jazz 16

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ARBUCKS firstly may I respectfully ask that you stop using unnecesary profanity towards me, seriously, there is no need for it, civilty in a debate is expected.

Jazz16 - grannies and feelings too, please do not forget this, how do you think the grannies kids and grand kids felt about seeing their loved ones plastered all over the tabloids?

Regards

StellaArt

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
StellaArt said:
ARBUCKS firstly may I respectfully ask that you stop using unnecesary profanity towards me, seriously, there is no need for it, civilty in a debate is expected.

Jazz16 - grannies and feelings too, please do not forget this, how do you think the grannies kids and grand kids felt about seeing their loved ones plastered all over the tabloids?

Regards

StellaArt
Im sure they were delighted and told ALL their mates. Id say they were nagging their grannys for autographs too.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
StellaArt said:
After Rooney has once again let England down on the world stage by giving away a penalty to Russia and basically losing England the game, is it about time that we consider selling him (and maybe getting Owen as a replacement?) as I fear it is only a matter of time before he becomes a liability for United.

(Let us not forget his crazy antics against Ronnie / Portugal in the world cup).

Constructive comments welcom please.

Regards

StellaArt:confused:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
JESUS ****ING CHRIST
GET OUT
YOUR NOT FIT FOR THIS SITE
ROONEY IS GOD, ROONEY SCORED THE GOAL, AND ONE MISTAKE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO THIS BOLLOCKS YOUR SPEAKING.
CRAZY ANTICS IN PORTUGAL? HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG YOU STUPID TABLOID FOLLOWING ****. CARVALHO THREW HIMSELF AT HIS FOOT AND RONALDO DID WHAT ANY PLAYER WOULD, STAND UP FOR HIS COUNTRY. ROONEY IS THE BEST ENGLISH PLAYER STILL IN THE GAME.

****ing Hell.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
StellaArt said:

Grannies ? Grand kids ?

This is in Man Utd chat not granny chat.......

Keep on topic StellaArt or we can close this...........

·
Registered
788 Posts
StellaArt said:

Regards

StellaArt
Well stop srguing back to my points about something i didnt even mention!! I agree with everything Justice said!! You do know you just making the hole deeper and deeper your not even making sense any more not that you were making it anyway! WTF Seriously!!! :confused: :confused:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I think this will just turn into a big fight here OK.

So we now know everyone disagrees with the original thread.

So to save everyone being abused we'll call this one off now.....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.