Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a run down of all the short text speech used regularly on the shoutbox....

lol - (laugh out loud)

lmao - (laughing my ar*e off)

brb - (be right back)

rofl - (roll on the floor laughing)

cya - (bye)

atm - (at the moment)

imho - (in my humble opinion)

gfaw - :)o )

feel free to add your own, or any that I missed.........:)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
geordie - northern inhabitant of Mother England whom whilst speaking cannot be deciphered. Hard to distinguish between a 'geordie' and an 'ogre'.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
cbg - Grif SA coined this term for the abbreviation of chiboygeorge, I believe 'cbg' in this instance means 'could be gay'.

New member names for the Shoutbox, in case you are confused:

grif SA aka God said:
so, Anderson's God is AG, Ajant is sab (sexy Australian bastard), K4T is AL (Ajant's Lover), Chiboygeorge is CBG (could be gay), and I'm Grif and/or God.
That is all.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Ajant said:
geordie - northern inhabitant of Mother England whom whilst speaking cannot be deciphered. Hard to distinguish between a 'geordie' and an 'ogre'.
Uh :confused:

I type, lol, lmao, brb and others......

But I never type 'geordie'.......

I am lost as to what you are saying here :confused:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
You you you, well this isn't about you!

Whilst I have typed geordie in the shoutbox myself, some of our members may need a description of what a geordie actually is..don't forget we have people from all over the world... ;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Ajant said:
You you you, well this isn't about you!

Whilst I have typed geordie in the shoutbox myself, some of our members may need a description of what a geordie actually is..don't forget we have people from all over the world... ;)
I was merely asking as to the relevance of your post thats all.......no need for the teeny tantrums......keep your hair on.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
carlyluvsunited said:
I was merely asking as to the relevance of your post thats all.......no need for the teeny tantrums......keep your hair on.
what hair...........;)

SALFORD RED said:

meh.....we use barely any of them.......better to think of the ones we already use on the shoutbox and make up new ones imho.......:)

S

·
0 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
meh.....we use barely any of them.......better to think of the ones we already use on the shoutbox and make up new ones imho.......:)
Strange because i've seen about half of them used in the shoutbox........better to let people use whatever they wish imho.....:)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SALFORD RED said:
Strange because i've seen about half of them used in the shoutbox........better to let people use whatever they wish imho.....:)

ok.......but I've have seen barely any of them and I think it's better if people think of their own and we post the jargon most common on our shoutbox........:)

cheers for the link anyway.........:)

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
IJSMAIGEC = I've just spammed myself and it's gone everywhere crap!

T.O.I.L.E.T. = TACTICAL OPERATIONS IN LIGHT of EXTREME TERROR

1 - 20 of 22 Posts